Reviews for Ships in the Night
EllenMay chapter 15 . 5/21/2016
I love this story!
MyMusesSpeakToMe chapter 15 . 3/22/2010
Aww, happy ending! I would seriosly love to read more about Lona and Mikey's adventures!
Carter547 chapter 15 . 9/4/2009
(Grins contently) That... was... AWESOME! I LOVED IT! IT WAS SO COOL BUT I CRIED A COUPLE TIMES... BUT I LOVED IT1! WOH!
xJustAnotherDreamerx chapter 15 . 12/26/2008
I loved this story so much! Mikey is my favorite turtle and he was just so cute and funny and hot in this story. And this fic wasn't just fluff too, it had an actual plot. My favorite part was when Don was telling Lona about the exploding potato. (Rolls over laughing) Mikey was just so cute when he asked if it would actually take the door off! Then Don freaks out! I love how people take the simple and little things in life and turn it into something comedic! Thus, I comand you to write the sequel! Now! HaHaHa!
Puldoh chapter 15 . 12/31/2007
this was friggin awesome, loved it,
SouthernStarII chapter 15 . 7/16/2007
what a wonderful little story, I really enjoyed it!
Lunar-ninja chapter 15 . 4/24/2006
I never finished this story. (gulps guiltily)

Hah! Jared got what he deserved in the end! (kicks Jared)

Ashite Imasu,

LN
SoonPersephoneAgain chapter 15 . 9/17/2005
Hey I loved this story! Ya'ad me on the edge of my seat all the way!
DesertFlower1 chapter 15 . 3/29/2005
AW! Okay, it freakin' took me long enough to read this! BUT I LOVED IT! Hehe! NICE JOB LG!
chibiroseangel chapter 15 . 2/16/2005
Good job. Everybody got what they deserved. Turtles are happy, bad guys were dealth with, and the story had a happy ending. Gotta love Mikey and Lona though! Almost like she was the female counterpart of Mikey. Kudos!
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 15 . 2/6/2005
That was good. I meant to be leaving reviews as I was reading each chapter, but I got so caught up in it I forgot.

Lona makes a good match for Mikey.
Pretender Fanatic chapter 15 . 2/5/2005
Aww! It's so cute! Lol I loved that whole 'um roar?' thing... totally Mikey! Nice job on this fic! I hope to see another one from you soon!

Pretender Fanatic
Gemdrive2000 chapter 15 . 2/5/2005
Wow, Lioness, this was great! You've got Mikey down to a fine art! You really know how to write him. I liked this a lot!

I was lucky enough to get a few chapters to read all the way to the end so the cliffies were short-lived, thankfully! I know how much you love them! ;)

Anyways, I really enjoyed this, maybe there's a sequel in the pipeline? Hmm? Did I hear you say yes? Okay so you didn't say yes, but it would be nice to see! ;)

Oh and by the way, thanks for your little comment over at the 'Drome, you left me speechless, literally. I really didn't know how to reply over there, so I thought I'd do it here! You're too kind! :)
SaphireCatElf chapter 15 . 2/5/2005
AW... Cute ending! Hah! Croc food mate!
pacphys chapter 15 . 2/5/2005
It's a good Kuck shuriken, kinda like a horseshoe, except not! hehe.

"Roar?" ROTFL! That's GREAT! hehe. so cute.

Crocodiles? Ouchie. Jared's as good as dead in there.

Aw. That was a wonderful story! You did a great job! I'm going to miss this one!

Cheers,