Reviews for It's Not the Absence of Fear
javalicious chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
Hey. I'm creating an archive of LL stories, and wanted to email you to archive this one, but I don't know where to find your email - it's not on your user page. My site is Javalicious, in case you're wondering. My email is katywhitetiger if you wanna reply, and say yes. XP
southsidesister chapter 7 . 12/27/2004
Great story, I loved it!
Selene chapter 7 . 12/19/2004
Excellent, inspiring, perfection, need i say more.
javalicious chapter 7 . 12/13/2004
Excellent writing. I few places I found it a bit ... unbeleivable (in the strictessed sense possible) but other than that, really good. An interesting, almost real take on the Luke/Lorelai break up. Going to see if you have more stories now. XP Because the parts where you talked about their relationship were probably the best parts. So, bub bye
jsparrowzmate13 chapter 7 . 11/19/2004
hey u should write a fanfic about luke's big secret for next week's ep! What is luke hiding?
LLfan4ever chapter 7 . 11/5/2004
It was perfectly beautiful. Awesome! I was on the edge of my seat and could not put it down. Do NOT change a thing. They were all in perfect character. I hope Season 5 relly ends this way. Or even better..maybe with Luke having carried around a ring in his pocket that he had been planning on giving her when he asked her to marry him. The ring had belonged to his mother and grandmother, bringing two (now three) generations of Danes men a lifetime of happiness with the love of their lives. Feel free to run with this idea if you like it. I will be anxiously waiting the next chapter.
JSparrowzMate13 chapter 7 . 11/1/2004
incredible! Your story is fantastic as always! Can't wait until your next fic!
LunaMystik chapter 7 . 10/29/2004
Hi there! Just wanted to let you know that after I finished reading this story (which I loved, by the way) I went back and read all of your others. You're a great writer and I'm looking forward to your next fic. Don't keep us in suspense for too long. Keep up the good work!
Corinna-JJ chapter 7 . 10/29/2004
hey dude!

i'm from germany and my english isn't really good, but i'll try my best:

i really really love your fanfic! i think your whole idea is just fantastic and i enjoyed reading it!

i hope to read something new of you soon...

bye, and see ya soon,

yours Corinna!
freecityy chapter 7 . 10/28/2004
this story is so so so amazing! i love it, i almost had tears there! great job hun, you should be very proud!
Sama chapter 7 . 10/28/2004
I love happy ends and you wrote a wonderful one. I love it

and I just love this line:

“You didn’t wear those jeans up here because you wanted to walk in the snow,
doris chapter 7 . 10/28/2004
I loved your story! Beautifully written and truly captures the essence of the characters. I hope and expect that things will play out on the show pretty much the same way as they did in your story-I hope it will make for some great MMS too because we certainly haven't seen enough of that yet this season! :) :)

Thanks for a great read, and I look forward to reading more of your work!

Doris
Kimmers chapter 7 . 10/28/2004
Love this so much you did a great job with this fic
ProFfeSseR chapter 7 . 10/28/2004
Wow, great ending!
pokey chapter 7 . 10/27/2004
Hoo-ray! Wonderful chapter, glad that they are back together but I'm sad to see the story end.