Reviews for Just Ron
-Phoenix Feather
Kittyaceres chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Beautiful.
Devin Trinidad chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Oh my, this was a wonderful drabble and it was completely in character! I never really gave Ron much thought in the books-shame on me!-and I was deeply surprised that you could make the reader relate to him so well. I love his thoughts on how he was always inferior to the people who overshadowed them, his siblings, to his friends, and to the rest of the world.

Just when I think that this was going to become angst-y and whatnot, you cleverly cut into a nice outing with the Golden Trio. I was a bit surprised that you were veering off in another direction, but I couldn't help but smile when they stole Hermione's things and they just go off and play in the wind. I can actually see this as an extra in the books/movies! Everything turned out to be alright in the end and the fact that Ron comes to terms that he actually doesn't mind being the wallflower seems to be one of his greatest traits that you wrote about, his humility.

Besides, he got the Savior as his best friend and the Bookworm as his girlfriend/wife...how unlucky could he be! :)
Kivryn chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Oh my. This is beautiful. Thank you for making me smile
Fervour chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
an insight into the mind of one ronald weasely. great telling, keep up the good work!
reader chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Nice Story!
Lightningwolf325 chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
LOVED IT! Ron's thoughts were just perfect-he never HAS been the best at anything, always hidden in the shadows of others. First it was his siblings, then Harry and Hermione, and you captured that brilliantly. And the ending was great-how he realized that his "special thing" is the friends he has, that he doesn't need fame or recognition because Harry and Hermione are all he needs. Keep up the good work!
Krizzie chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Aww, I love this. I've always loved Ron and his clumsy antics.
HeyI'mTalkingToYou chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I was just reading back through my favorites, and I came across this, and I thought that I should tell you again just how beautiful this piece is. It's such a refreshing, clean, and yet touching look at a character that often kind of gets shafted. Very well done.
Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
That was simple and amazingly sweet. It started out making me understand and feel for Ron, progressing to me feeling sad for him (and smiling happily at the R/Hrness towards the end), ending with the last three or so lines choking me up. Gorgeous, simple, wonderful.

Red
KaChan84 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
wow, that was really good! loved it :)
The One And Only Lobster chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
This was beautiful.
Rubik's Cubed chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Im reading your Harry Potter fics and Im liking them...
wildfirexpassion chapter 1 . 8/13/2007