Reviews for Just Ron
Fervour chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
an insight into the mind of one ronald weasely. great telling, keep up the good work!
reader chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Nice Story!
Lightningwolf325 chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
LOVED IT! Ron's thoughts were just perfect-he never HAS been the best at anything, always hidden in the shadows of others. First it was his siblings, then Harry and Hermione, and you captured that brilliantly. And the ending was great-how he realized that his "special thing" is the friends he has, that he doesn't need fame or recognition because Harry and Hermione are all he needs. Keep up the good work!
Krizzie chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Aww, I love this. I've always loved Ron and his clumsy antics.
HeyI'mTalkingToYou chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I was just reading back through my favorites, and I came across this, and I thought that I should tell you again just how beautiful this piece is. It's such a refreshing, clean, and yet touching look at a character that often kind of gets shafted. Very well done.
Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
That was simple and amazingly sweet. It started out making me understand and feel for Ron, progressing to me feeling sad for him (and smiling happily at the R/Hrness towards the end), ending with the last three or so lines choking me up. Gorgeous, simple, wonderful.

Red
KaChan84 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
wow, that was really good! loved it :)
The One And Only Lobster chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
This was beautiful.
Rubik's Cubed chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Im reading your Harry Potter fics and Im liking them...
wildfirexpassion chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
I love it.

Good work! :D
the kid from colorado chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
LOVED IT!
Uzamaki-Girl chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
That was sweet. I listened to "Starlight" by Muse, which really added to the effect.
TheFabMax chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
yay! that was soc cute! aww, i love ron.
KatyEllen chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
It's so perfect. :)
DSieya chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
this is one of the most beautiful things i've ever read; wonderful characterizations, really, and a uniqueness and art in the style without being overly fancy.

i love this. favorites, c2.