Reviews for The Torment of Tantalus
shastalily chapter 6 . 10/23/2004
Uh oh.. Is it time for Tantalus to enter Luke's body? Fun story.
Tiana Calthye chapter 6 . 10/23/2004
Sigh... I can see it... too clearly. (shivers) It's like... like... well, I don't know what to say, but I can say it's creepy, to say the least. There's something... strange going on here, and something deeper than just the Dark Side, if I haven't lost my plot reading ability.

And no person mentions a room without a signifigance... mayhaps that room will be mentioned later...

I think I have a feeling that Mara and Luke are going to keep to canon here... snicker. (evil grin) You appear to almost be working in a bit of romance along side of the freaky aspect... heehee. Keep it up!
Garowyn chapter 5 . 10/22/2004
Claptrap? That's a new one. Excellent chapter. Heh, poor Luke. I just have to comment on how well you keep all characters IC. )
shastalily chapter 5 . 10/22/2004
I love how Mara looks at Luke.. like a tasty steak.. Cute. Maybe next she'll decide she wants to kiss him.
Tiana Calthye chapter 4 . 10/18/2004
Oh. Deja vu. A Shadow...

(smiles faintly)

It's an interesting story, very discriptive... very freaky. I wonder who this dead Sith of yours is, and all that, of course... so many questions... so much to wonder about.

Good story, very freaky. Keep it up,

~Eowyn Skywalker
Aeriscetra12 chapter 4 . 10/18/2004
great idea for a story. very original
Garowyn chapter 4 . 10/18/2004
lol, Han...excellent work. Can't wait to read the next.
Amylion chapter 4 . 10/18/2004
Another great chapter! I love the interaction between the characters, each with their different relationships. I can't wait for more!
shastalily chapter 4 . 10/18/2004
Ooh...very interesting twist. I love when you do that!
manda chapter 4 . 10/18/2004
l love this. very unuseul. whose body does tantalus want? update soon
lady mona chapter 3 . 10/16/2004
wow this is great. cant wait to see who called them there and why. this is cool work. .looking forward to the update.
shastalily chapter 3 . 10/16/2004
Oh, I like this... Who sent the message? Was it Smenzer?
Amylion chapter 3 . 10/16/2004
Oh! come on! don't leave us like that and update!

Greetz, Amys.
SSJ-Spiderfan chapter 3 . 10/15/2004
[Offline] Sorry I couldn't review the last chapter! I wasn't able to read the last parts since the page was cut off for me. I'll try again later but this chapter was good! I'm looking forward to reading the rest.
Thunderjam chapter 3 . 10/15/2004
hey...this is awesome!

plz plz plz update really really soon!

~*okie*~