Reviews for Just a Face On a Train
WargishBoromirFan chapter 5 . 5/4
I just adore the folks Peter saved coming back to be his heroes in uncostumed life. Maggie and the people she contacted just help ground Spiderman in the small moments that make him who he is and supply the warm fuzzies. Stumbled upon this rather long after publishing, but it still deserves the love.
Sylk chapter 5 . 4/30
Love this fic. I have read it several times. Really helps boost my mood. Thanks for writing. :)
JaehaerysTargaryen chapter 1 . 4/4
beautiful story, very wholesome.
Cyan Quartz chapter 5 . 3/11
What a beautiful story! Very fun.
What an absolute lovely story!
Eclipse130 chapter 5 . 10/25/2020
This will always be the fanfic i would return to regardless how many times I've read it or how long time passed.
J. B. Fawling chapter 5 . 10/7/2020
This story is so wonderful and sweet and heartfelt and I could not adore it more. I read it for the first time so many years ago and I randomly thought about it again today and spent about an hour combing the internet looking for it. I can't even tell you how excited I was when I found it, and it was even more amazing than I remembered it being! I know this story was written a long time ago and I have no idea if you're even using this account anymore, but I want you to know how much joy this story still brings me! I hope you're having a great day!
Elay grimm chapter 5 . 6/13/2020
Una linda historia emotiva me gustó
Besen chapter 5 . 5/7/2020
This was fantastic.
Sylphrena33 chapter 5 . 12/31/2019
I love this. I've always wanted to read something about those people on the train. Incredible job with this.
StoneTheLoner chapter 5 . 12/4/2019
This is a wonderful story! I'm glad I sorted the fanfics differently this time. I usually sort by favorites and stories over 20-40k. If I hadn't forgotten to do the latter I would have never found this :)
WhimsiKitty chapter 5 . 10/31/2019
Hey, this is a great fic! I'm really impressed by how immediately likeable and relatable the 'OCs'/narrator and co. are! (Especially when Maggie accidentally wrote what her friend was saying down in her essay, I feel that.) I love the story idea, and it was really well executed! And wholesome and adorable! Thank you for writing and sharing it! 3
Guest chapter 5 . 10/19/2019
I love this so much
Courtney Elizabeth1 chapter 5 . 9/15/2019
Wow omg this was perfection. Wow. Such a beautiful fan fic. Thanks so much for sharing.
Courtney Elizabeth1 chapter 1 . 9/15/2019