Reviews for She Will Be Loved
Undertheskys chapter 11 . 2/16
Great story, LOVED IT
Undertheskys chapter 10 . 2/16
I cant believe Syaoran figured it out. Syaoran and Sakura are connected or something, its awesome
Undertheskys chapter 10 . 2/16
Oh no wonder what happened
Undertheskys chapter 9 . 2/16
Hahaha Sakura and Syaoran bowling
Undertheskys chapter 9 . 2/16
When is Sakura and Syaoran ending up together? I have 2 more chapters to read
Undertheskys chapter 8 . 2/16
Poor Meiling
Undertheskys chapter 6 . 2/16
Ohhhh shit Tomoyo told him the truth, poor Syaoran. I hope Sakura helps him heal. Yaaaaaaaay Touya is awake.
Undertheskys chapter 5 . 2/16
hahha cute, I just hope everyone sorts out their feelings before someone gets hurt. I think the person Syaoran is reminded of is Nadeshiko, Sakura's mother. I hope they win the fashion show for Touya's surgery.
animegirl73 chapter 11 . 9/1/2014
Love the story. It was really touching. The me in tears.
StarElsie chapter 11 . 7/13/2014
You should make a sequel!
NoNameMary chapter 11 . 12/26/2013
I can't belive it took me this long to find this fic. I loved it, I really, really, really did. But I was a little disappointed with the ending/Syaornas and Sakuras relationship. It was like BAM and they were together, I never felt the attraktion like I did with E&T and M&OC.

But the plot was different, a breath of fresh air, and it was a well written story and I can't wait to read more of your works, even though you wrote this like 7, almost 8 years ago, and probably won't read this rewiew, I just wanted you to know that this was one of the best fic's I've ever read! Good job :)
Guest chapter 10 . 9/18/2013
The story had a great background and the plot was progressing smoothly... 'Til you got a bit lazy I guess...

What I'm trying to say is that the story was really great, but frankly, Syaoran's and Sakura's relationship was way too much rushed! We didn't get to see it evolve whatsoever.
Syaoran was just heartbroken one second, and then in the next, he was desperatly head over heals for Sakura.
Their whole relationship was elaborated in merely a chapter or two. And seemed almost platonic. Even Meiling's relationship with an OC had more twists and took more time to bloom...

In conclusion:
You rocked the ExT
You rocked the Meiling x OC
You completely screwed up the SS (which was my main interrest in your story)

So I guess I am a bit disapointed, but thanks for this good fanfic nonetheless.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/17/2013
I love your story, the plot seems quite intersting!

But just a random fact:
I think you should've thought of any other corp. then Microsoft for the Li's to try a merger with.
And referencing Microsoft as a 'mere catch'? I wouldn't be working my butt out in all those stupid Microsoft certifications if Microsoft wasn't THE most known monster in the software industry...
Those guys don't play the merger card. If they want something, they go straight to the take over option...
PolarBlue chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
very cool. I'm rereading this story and I can't remember if I reviewed or not so her you go! :D great story
the.ghostly.reader chapter 11 . 5/15/2013
i loved the story! ;) but there was so many things you left out, and it confused me a bit :'(
but anyhow.. why have you rated this story M when there's no lemon in the fanfiction.. a bit misleading, when stumble on such a good fanfiction, and been looking forward to the sex scenes (sorry i'm er pervert/shot ;D)when there ain't any!
but anyways.. liked your story;) 3