Reviews for She Will Be Loved
animegirl73 chapter 11 . 9/1/2014
Love the story. It was really touching. The me in tears.
StarElsie chapter 11 . 7/13/2014
You should make a sequel!
NoNameMary chapter 11 . 12/26/2013
I can't belive it took me this long to find this fic. I loved it, I really, really, really did. But I was a little disappointed with the ending/Syaornas and Sakuras relationship. It was like BAM and they were together, I never felt the attraktion like I did with E&T and M&OC.

But the plot was different, a breath of fresh air, and it was a well written story and I can't wait to read more of your works, even though you wrote this like 7, almost 8 years ago, and probably won't read this rewiew, I just wanted you to know that this was one of the best fic's I've ever read! Good job :)
Guest chapter 10 . 9/18/2013
The story had a great background and the plot was progressing smoothly... 'Til you got a bit lazy I guess...

What I'm trying to say is that the story was really great, but frankly, Syaoran's and Sakura's relationship was way too much rushed! We didn't get to see it evolve whatsoever.
Syaoran was just heartbroken one second, and then in the next, he was desperatly head over heals for Sakura.
Their whole relationship was elaborated in merely a chapter or two. And seemed almost platonic. Even Meiling's relationship with an OC had more twists and took more time to bloom...

In conclusion:
You rocked the ExT
You rocked the Meiling x OC
You completely screwed up the SS (which was my main interrest in your story)

So I guess I am a bit disapointed, but thanks for this good fanfic nonetheless.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/17/2013
I love your story, the plot seems quite intersting!

But just a random fact:
I think you should've thought of any other corp. then Microsoft for the Li's to try a merger with.
And referencing Microsoft as a 'mere catch'? I wouldn't be working my butt out in all those stupid Microsoft certifications if Microsoft wasn't THE most known monster in the software industry...
Those guys don't play the merger card. If they want something, they go straight to the take over option...
PolarBlue chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
very cool. I'm rereading this story and I can't remember if I reviewed or not so her you go! :D great story
the.ghostly.reader chapter 11 . 5/15/2013
i loved the story! ;) but there was so many things you left out, and it confused me a bit :'(
but anyhow.. why have you rated this story M when there's no lemon in the fanfiction.. a bit misleading, when stumble on such a good fanfiction, and been looking forward to the sex scenes (sorry i'm er pervert/shot ;D)when there ain't any!
but anyways.. liked your story;) 3
aurora0914 chapter 11 . 3/22/2013
CUTE I LOVE YOUR STORIES, PLEASE CONTINUE WRITING, AND GOOOOO SHE WILL BE LOVED!Cheers!
youknees chapter 11 . 4/23/2012
Best fanfic ever! wow! just LOOOOVVE everything in this story! Kudos to you for creating such wonderful fic! :)
Eien-Kiseki chapter 11 . 2/5/2012
LOL! This is a awesome fanfiction 3 So adorable and cute i love it thank you .

"Didn't you just love the ending when Syaoran goes, "Even if I lose this feeling, I'll just fall in love with you again"? I was screaming, "AHHHHHHH. SO CUTE," and failing my arms in the air like a love sick idiot.""

OMG No you're not crazy at all because that was exactly my reaction 2 times over after watching the movie! The second movie was sooooooo adorable and sweet i just squealed and flailed so much at the end .
AznMistress chapter 11 . 10/7/2011
O.M.G. best ending EVER! :D

i find it hilarious that he asked her out that way. xDDDDD its funny how he KNEW that she would say no if he asked her to have dinner with him..

GOD THIS STORY WAS SO CUTE! :D
AznMistress chapter 10 . 10/7/2011
WHATTT this was the ending before the epilouge? :O...**SURPRISED**

i didnt understhand when syao-chan found sakura's brother and talked to him..but w/e

THE ENDING WAS SO CUTE~ i hafta say..i wished i saw more of ryomei. (that dang nickname i made up (err i think that was is..) is DEF sticking to me. xD)

VERY VERY gr8 story.

p.s.: im glad she ran off. if she was a prostitute...DX
AznMistress chapter 9 . 10/7/2011
y...oh Y WOULD SHE WANT TO GO TO JACK. :(

at least eriol & tomoyo are together now...

and im kinda surprised that she went to Syaoran..cuz she "hates him"..but shes right; only HE would b the only one who could SAVE HER.
AznMistress chapter 8 . 10/7/2011
...so ryoko WASNT just girly in my mind (the name..)...xD..okai..

i feel so bad for meiling. DX..i hafta say..ryomei (...sry i cant make couple names 4 my life..xD).. was def the cutest couple in the story so far..DX

but im glad that Yukito signed the contract.
AznMistress chapter 7 . 10/7/2011
its official: i luv your definition of "meiling" (yea...i dont rlly make sense...sry...).

First, her and Ryoko? SO ADORABLE! honestly; i might hafta say they are my favorite couple. Police officers...xD

2nd; she actually isnt OBSESSING OVER SYAORAN FOR ONCE :D. ive always wanted to say how ANNOYING taht was in other stories..in this one, she has a strong disliking? AWESOME :D

so theres my spiel on how i absolutely love meiling...and now the rest..xD

im looking forward to eriol x tomoyo moments. its obv that they r DYING to b together. xD..(and syao-chan w/ sakura. :P)

hehe..i believe this is my longest review so far? lol. wat can i say? i LUVVV meiling (for once. err at least with this much passion ;p)