Reviews for When Graeme Met Lucy
Lucky Ryuujin chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
Are you still writing this story and Koji? I really would love to know how both stories end. Please update soon or let us know if you are finished. Thank you.
The Noble Maidens chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
It is awesome! I wonder what Thailog had to do with the Yakuza though? Anyway, you must finish it! Is simply to good to not finish it.
cuzimaw3som317 chapter 5 . 3/27/2011
Please update soonsies! I can't wait to see what happens!
mage-cat chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Yay, update! It's wonderful to see these characters again. This fic has me wondering what a Gnash/Lunette ship would be like.
nightdragon0 chapter 5 . 2/1/2011
Nice to get back into seeing how Graeme & Lucy's relationship is building up.

I do enjoy the way you portray Alex too...a little bit of that "tact" & subtlety his father has, but at the same time, having that difference.
Kimberly T chapter 5 . 1/22/2011
Yayyy, another chapter!

The midday meeting between Scylla and Alex was just as good as I'd hoped it would be! "I'm Alex Xanatos, and you're... you're naked." THWAP! :-D Ohh, he's got a long ways to go before he's as smooth as his father...

Not that Graeme is any better! Smooth, guy; real smooth. He's lucky that Broadway is there to explain things to Lucy. BTW, "Beasts away!" just cracked me up.

Even knowing that Ariana will eventually end up with Kirin, I'm pleased to see her and Mawson having fun together. And of course Brooklyn's one of those overprotective & retrictive fathers; reformed rascals tend to turn out that way!

Oh, Hudson... (swallows hard)

I had wondered how a clan of non-aquatic gargoyles would thrive in the Artarctic-not just survive, but thrive. Why not cheat a little with safe-n-friendly magic? Though I'm curious about Mawson's comment regrding the magic hamper, that "It has its ups and downs." Is it a matter of just not working at all when the ley line shifts, or does that magic malfunction a little before stopping? That could end up in some funny meals...

And there appear to be more hints of pairings evolving, such as between Dodger and Jin-ho. Wonder how that'll work out?

Kirima's vocal disapproval of Goliath and Elisa's relationship surprises me. I would have thought that her clan leders would have warned her that yes, the rumors were true, and she'd better keep her opinions firmly to herself while she's in Manhattan, no matter how much they privately agreed with her. Goliath's clan is too powerful and has too much influence for them to risk antagonizing him and causing an inter-clan incident.

Mention of Thailog and the Yakuza. Mmmm, I'm willing to be that sometime in the next few chapters someone will have reason to shout, "This is not a test!"
elitevader chapter 5 . 1/18/2011
loved the cartoon growing up and adore this pairing plz continue
Darth Hawk 32 chapter 5 . 1/18/2011
Oh wow, I hadn't expected for this story to be updated. It's been so long. Loved reading this chapter, you're easily my favorite Gargoyles Fanfiction writer, and one of my rare solaces since TGS stopped updating. -_-
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 1/18/2011
Fantastic
The Sithspawn chapter 4 . 11/11/2010
Awesome story, you just can't leave this unfinished like this!:(

Graeme and Lucy have always been a favorite couple of mine, please, please continue this!

On another note, I also want to say how much I love your drawings! Your gargoyles art is something that I simply can't get enough of.
rockevergod chapter 3 . 6/28/2009
Young ones and their hormones and the atmosphere of it all. Love it.
rockevergod chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
A sweet and entertaining entry. I want to hug you for some reason. I want more. I'm now fully a Romantic.

Cheers!
BlondieSheep chapter 4 . 8/28/2008
Hmm... whats Scylla up to? Very sneaky...

I want to know more! Please, you're writing more, right? I really really hope so! I want to see more of them all!
Codie - King of Hollows chapter 4 . 8/5/2008
Good story. I hope you write more soon.
Inkbl0t chapter 4 . 4/24/2008
Hallelujah! An update! Hurrah!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »