Reviews for Forthcoming Destiny
Rain Redfield chapter 6 . 1/6/2005
good job
kino amiko chapter 6 . 12/7/2004
i feel priveledged to have read your fic. i am amazed at many of the fics i have read this morning. usually, i only cruise the rated-R fics. going back to the pg-13's i find more fics that are true to haruka and michiru's manga personality. it is light, fluffy, and very very beautiful. i wish there were more fics in rated-R like yours that i've read here. thanks for posting! -amiko kun
Dark Gotham chapter 5 . 11/17/2004
Nice chapter.
Dark Gotham chapter 4 . 11/10/2004
Great write more soon.
apl85 chapter 4 . 11/7/2004
great chapter... i wonder how you are going to make haruka and michiru meet...
Dark Gotham chapter 3 . 11/6/2004
Nice write mre soon.
Canola chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
Hi I been reading your story, and it's quite good. I sense that you are moving the story in a good direction. One question is on my mind though. In Chaper 1, Katana said "Are you going to Tenou Haruka's race, he's so kawaii, I can't wait to get his autograph." So I'm thinking that Katana think Haruka is a guy. Although in Chaper 3, when Michiru introduce Elza to Katana, and Katana ask if Elza know Haruka, Elza said "Hai, I've raced with her in a few races, I really admire her..." Elza Just told Katana that Haruka is a girl and she isn't surprise. I'm a little confuse here. Otherwise than that it is a goo story. Hope you can keep writing.
apl85 chapter 3 . 10/27/2004
That was very well written, can't wait for the next chapters...
Sailor Lune chapter 3 . 10/26/2004
Good story. I can't wait for the next chapter. Although you have some minor spelling mistakes. Also I noticed in chapter 3 that you kept having other people refer to Haruka as a she, but in the other two chapters they refered to her as a he.
Rain Redfield chapter 2 . 10/21/2004
great job! I can't wait for the next chapter. PLease update soon
apl85 chapter 2 . 10/18/2004
great chapter...keep up the excellent work, oh..you may want to reread your chapters before posting it, there is some spelling mistakes but every story has them...i hope your not made at me for saying that. Hope you update very soon so i can see where it is going! _
Dark Gotham chapter 2 . 10/17/2004
Exclent chapter.
apl85 chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
Great start to your story...hope you update very soon!
Dark Gotham chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
Really nice.I'm looking foward to the next chapter.
jem chapter 1 . 10/14/2004