Reviews for Weird Wednesday
Child of the Rune chapter 6 . 10/16/2013
This is an amazing story!
You have a wonderful sense of characterization, and this just flows smoothly and is stunningly well-written.
I, along with many others, would absolutely adore an update, but seeing as this was last updated in, what, 2005? I don't think an update is very likely... As much as I wish it could be.

Anyway. Fabulous writing, the slash is beautiful (or at least going to be) and I love the way you've written Blaise into this!
Great job, absolutely wonderful.
AmericaxEngland Forever chapter 6 . 9/8/2012
PLEASE MAKE MOREEEEEEE!
El' Caliente chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
plz update soon!
wendy 90210 chapter 6 . 8/16/2009
please please just hurry and finish this story been waitin too long please!
Scrawns chapter 6 . 6/18/2008
I'm so sorry I didnt review the individual chapters but the story was to good that I could stop reading it!
BabeGia103 chapter 2 . 6/28/2006
hi, i dont mean to be a nag but can you hurry and update, because i really like this story. i just read it a second time but i want to finish it, so pleease with cherry on top.
SCOTLAN chapter 6 . 1/28/2006
yikes..next chap?
itsasledgehammer chapter 6 . 12/29/2005
I was looking for a fic like this and *gasp* I found one. yay! Lol. Update soon, please
ainek chapter 6 . 10/3/2005
A very funny story! and very well written. I like it very much, so please, continue with it!
brionyjae chapter 6 . 9/28/2005
Oh my gods, this story is so damn hot! I love it! I'm sorry for not reviewing the other chapters separatly, but I just had to keep on reading. ) I really hope you continue this, I especially loved your Blaise, and I want to find out what happens. Good luck with your computer troubles, and don't give up this story! Please, lol. Cya!
Isidoria chapter 6 . 9/19/2005
I
darkpyroangel06 chapter 6 . 8/9/2005
Ooh! This fic just keeps getting better and better! I can't wait for your next update! dpa06
Siiarrei chapter 6 . 8/8/2005
ooh nice, haha that was funny with the thing with Blaise thinking Harry was Draco and hhehheheeh, okay soryy that was really good keep it up, and it looks like Harry is getting a little.. whall we say.. Gay? update soon I loved it!
tomoya-542002 chapter 6 . 8/4/2005
It's getting good! Keep updating, I wanna find out what happens next.

And yeah, it would be a little weird to have them lusting after their own bodies, but I'll steal a quote by saying that if I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would (Jackie off of That 70's Show).
BabeGia103 chapter 6 . 8/4/2005
oh this is great. i love it when they both get so hot and sweety. please update more, this fic is fun.