Reviews for Dolce Vita
naddelinsky chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
pleeeeeeeeeeeeease write a sequal ... :)
Mrs Rosemary Weir chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Wow a continuation of this please!
kayla chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
make a sequal. it's awsome
violentdarling chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Your writing and descriptive powers are excellent, but this just wasn't something I liked...I mean, I normally read angst, but...I don't know. I don't really know why Im writing this nonsense either, but reviews are love I guess! : p
The Fiction Spider chapter 1 . 11/29/2005

This is amazing. But you can't stop there! At least add a Sequel or something... :P

Duchess67 chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
*shriek* You can't stop THERE! This one must be continued! Please?

We need to see them reunite properly, see Elizabeth, broken as she is, mended and whole again with the man she loves. John would accept the girlchild she just birthed as his own, right? I'd hate to think he'd reject Elizabeth or the baby and we need to see him and Mary get to know each other and John teach his little girl how to laugh out loud. Please? Post more of this one?
FreeWrite chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Wow, incredibly well done. I enjoyed reading it and liked the characterisation. Great Elizabeth one-shot, I nearly cried.

atlantisfan chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Shocking. And well written. It was so sad, but still hopeful. Just wow.
Kim chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
i loved this! it was very sad and touching.
Belligerent-road-pylon chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
AH! OH GOD! Please please please write more to this!
miera chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
this was a really interesting concept. I had thought of the idea of breeding humans like we raise oysters. I liked the twist of the destruction of Atlantis being a Wraith illusion, didn't see that coming.
MsRaven chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
Wow! I can't really say much more than that. That was an awesome story. I hope your write more.
Fantasy of Wonder chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
this was incredible! the ending better be true!
Wolf Maid chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
Wonderfully done...absolutely beautiful job! I love this story! Wonderful! Poor Elizabeth...and poor Sheppard! Fascinating idea!
Galxychld chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
Wow, what a story! Very powerful, very moving. Poor Elizabeth! I loved the ending, that what she thought wasn't real. I also like that she didn't just rush into his arms, too much had happened for that. It made it seem more realistic that way. Thanks for writing this!