Reviews for Illegal Aliens
Marvel fan 98 chapter 20 . 10/31/2014
Update
YuGiOhRox chapter 20 . 8/22/2014
Please continue this? I really love this story!
skittymudkip chapter 20 . 8/25/2013
So... are you going to update because I relly like this story. Don't leave me hanging!
00Midnight00 chapter 20 . 4/28/2013
You have to continue!
Kiota-chan chapter 20 . 3/28/2013
Is this story dead for good?
Rubellite Game chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Whal reading this first chap. I got a really funny mental image of Mariku wearing a helmet that had a long pole on top, at the end of the pole was a raw steak. Just the perfect way 4 Mariku 2 get exersize!
glimmeringglitter chapter 20 . 6/24/2012
You really need to continue this, I'm really loving this story.
winnie chapter 20 . 6/16/2012
argh! how could you? after 20 long chapter, you havent updated? how do we know if yuugi ryou, or malik get to go back home? how do we know anything?... but, if you still can, please! update! the suspense!
TexasDreamer01 chapter 20 . 4/24/2012
Woah. *blinks*

About the humor thing... everyone needs to build up the plot at some point, yes? One cannot feasibly be funny all the time, and you have been working on the romance part of your story as well (though Mariku does seem a little odd; probably normal for him). Besides, it's funny enough to make me chuckle every few minutes.

brittney
A Neverending Dream of Flight chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I really like this idea. Believe it or not, I've never read a fic with this plot, so it might be more original than you think ;) I'm interested in how you've characterized Yami, Bakura and Mariku so far. Their personalities make sense, and are mostly close to their canon selves, just with the necessary alterations. The one that stood out as being the most different from canon was Mariku, but it makes sense because he wouldn't have had the same experiences as in the original series.

I'm interested in seeing how you write Yugi, Malik/Marik, Ryou and everyone else due to the different backgrounds. I'll read the rest in just a minute to find out. I also really like how you've contrasted the ideas of the two cultures on the value of life; it was a nice touch, and other than the fact that it's an obvious plot point it feels significant.

Normally I wouldn't review the first chapter of a multichaptered story, but I mostly just wanted to point out a few minor spelling mistakes; I didn't want my first review to be only on those, so I figured I'd tell you my first impression as well. Your spelling and grammar is great; I think the only mistakes I noticed are when you wrote 'quit' instead of 'quite' and 'ever' instead of 'every'. The second one isn't really a spelling mistake, I guess, but I thought I'd point it out. Anyway, great job and keep up the good work, I'm off to read the rest of this.

Are you planning to continue this? It's been a few years since the last update and it isn't labeled as 'complete', so I thought I'd ask. I'll read it either way, so it's not a big deal or anything, but I'm curious
naomi chapter 20 . 9/15/2011
Cool What happen next?
Hex the Magician chapter 20 . 9/5/2011
I love your story. Please update again!
Kiara victory Tatsu chapter 20 . 7/27/2010
uummmmm what just happened?
yayubaru1 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Oh My god! this was a wonderful beginning to what i am sure is going to be a wonderful story. i just couldn't help but pause to compliment you before continuing.

LOVE IT!
Angael chapter 20 . 5/29/2010
I beg of you...

Please continue. Pleasepleaseplease.

I love this story SO MUCH. It's so hilariously funny and the couples are so well developed and I'm so happy that you've been prolonging them getting together (although I must admit, at this point I wouldn't mind if Marik started doing naughty things to Malik against a wall... Pttscch who said that? .) and it's been so well-paced and AHHH!

I either have to marry you or this fanfiction. HAHAHA

The story is so original and wonderful, I must say. :DD And you say it all came to you in a dream? I wish my dreams were that eventful!

Bronzeshipping and tendershipping are loovee. (No offense to puzzleshipping. It's just not my favorite couple ahahaha)

I adore the way you made Marik so insane and idiotic, and it's still unclear whether he's secretly a genius and just hiding it or whether he really has no idea of his intelligence. And the way Malik just refuses to accept Marik is love, you know? Although I hope he gives in soon! x3 Yes, I still have hope that you shall continue this ff.

As for Ryou and Bakura, I really like the way you formed Bakura and this, and wish there was more of him (wink-wink, nudge-nudge. ;D) although it's your story so you should develop it in whatever way you please~! Plus you made Ryou have a backbone like any normal person would, while in a lot of stories (including AU's where Bakura isn't even Ryou's yami) he is shy and introverted and is scared of his own shadow biting him. / And it was just starting to get interesting to, because Ryou had began to respect and find an interest in Bakura, while Bakura himself seems to be odd around Ryou and treat him differently than he would say, Malik or Yugi.

I don't know; maybe I'm being random and putting more thought into this than you actually did? HAHA xD

I really really love this story; and I promise I'll write you a super long review twice as long as this if you give us another chapter, mokii? .

Lots of love,

Angael.

P.S.: It's been a while since you updated this (obviously) but according to the last entry your severely/mildly depressed; are you doing better now? D: I hope you are. I'm sorry to hear about everything that absolutely bites in your life right now, haha.

Feel better if you don't already for me; okii? If you need someone to talk to, throw me a message. I love hearing rants (: