Reviews for Searching For Home
Fed up with this crap chapter 4 . 3/7/2008
Okay, I'm trying with this story but I'm confused and this hasn't captured my attention yet. I will read on some more though.
Chantel Lynn chapter 30 . 9/2/2006
so sad, I mean really sad. I hope things get better for them.

chantel
MackenzieH chapter 30 . 9/2/2006
That was a great chapter. I liked it. Update when you can.
HeraBates chapter 30 . 9/2/2006
She just can not get a break!

I'm glad that Emily has another person on her side. What's happening to her is horrible, and I like that you're bringing in people from all over PC, since in a town like Port Charles everyone is connected.
HeraBates chapter 29 . 9/2/2006
Oh no, things just keep going from back to worse. Considering it's a closed adoption I can see one of the Cassadines getting custody (or even Laura which would drive me insane).

The nightmare was sad, I thought that Emily's conciousness truly captured how much of a witch Laura is.

Another wonderful chapter!
MackenzieH chapter 29 . 9/1/2006
That chapter was good. I enjoyed reading it.
HeraBates chapter 28 . 8/24/2006
squee! I can not tell you how excited I was when I came back from looking after my cousins and saw the author alert in my inbox!

What a chapter!

I have to say that this was worth the wait (although I definitely do not recommend taking that long to update all of the time, lol).

I was horrifed when "Jasmine" was attacked by her cell-mates, but I liked the way that you brought in the psychologist.

The rescue was everything I thought it would be and more, but you just had to end it on a cliffhanger! lol
Golden Immortality chapter 28 . 8/8/2006
I'm so glad you updated! I don't know how long I waited for it. Anyway, I hope nikolas gets home emily soon. I don't like seeing emily in jail. Update soon.
Chantel Lynn chapter 28 . 8/6/2006
So I found your story yesterday and I started reading. And before I knew it I was hooked and couldn't stop. I hope there is more somewhere that I can read. Just wanted to let you know it was a grreat story and I hope you finish it.

chantel
MackenzieH chapter 28 . 8/5/2006
You finally updated! I love this story. Hope to see more updates in the near future!
brittany chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
please update soon. i love this story
mikeslikb chapter 4 . 6/4/2005
I really like this story!

I'm only up to chapter 3. I hope if I get any extra time again I will be able to catch up with you on the 25th chapter! LOL! Keep updating though... I'll eventually catch up!
MackenzieH chapter 27 . 6/4/2005
Great Chapter! Send it to me when you get a chance! Keep going.

Mackenzie
Golden Immortality chapter 27 . 6/3/2005
This is a great story! Please write more as soon as you can. I want to know what happens to "Jasmine". Keep on writing!
HeraBates chapter 27 . 6/2/2005
I hope you have fun on your vacation!

Okay.. now Laura and Scott are on my characters I HATE list. I'm glad that Steven was there for Liz. I can't believe that she was put in a cell with those woman, poor Em!