Reviews for Searching For Home
HeraBates chapter 21 . 1/8/2005
I'm relieved that Laura wasn't in that chapter. And I'm glad that you're going to do something about her, she was really ticking me off LOL.

I like this chapter, even if it is shorter than your other ones you got straight to the point. I was wondering where Alexis was so I am glad that you have her in the story now. Her and Nikolas are close so Stavros taking her was a very good move on his part (He may be slime but he isn't stupid). You made me question whether or not it's s trap to first get Nikolas and then Em, or get the men out of the way so he can have easy access to Emily. Of course he can't take her out of the country with her being 7 months (Although it wouldn't surprise me if that jerk did) so I would hope that he'd have to keep her in the states if he wanted to get Em first.

There may not have been a lot of action in this chapter but you got the ball rolling on Stavros and his plans to get back Nik and Em.

I am looking forward to the next update!
kly chapter 20 . 1/7/2005
OMg i luv this story so much!, please review soon i can't wait I check every day to see if you've updated, so please update soon!
MackenzieH chapter 20 . 1/5/2005
Great story! Keep up the great work. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Kaya333 chapter 20 . 1/4/2005
The storys great, up date soon.

There one thing i'm confused about i thought i knew but i just wnat to make sure, Is Stavros the twin boy's father or is some random guy there father. I mean i've thought about it, but it never really comes up so i thought i'd ask to make sure i wasn't reading the story wrong.
cleopatra1 chapter 20 . 1/3/2005
touching ending
HeraBates chapter 20 . 1/3/2005
Laura is driving me insane! I was so happy when Nikolas and Lucky finally snapped on her that it is not even cloe to being funny!

I'm glad that Luke took the boys away from the very volatile situation and that everyone finally founf out how Laura had treated Em earlier that day.

I am curious as to when Stavros will come back into the story though, because the last few chapters have been more about Laura being a B**CH than the fact they they are trying to help Nikolas and Emily escape from Stavros.

I am looking forward to the next update, this is quickly becoming my absolute favourite fiction!
HeraBates chapter 19 . 1/2/2005
Happy 2005!

I hope you want us to hate Laura because I do! I really don't understand how she can seek out Emily and then yell at her knowing that she is going through a stressful pregnancy. When she said that Emily should lose her children to Nikolas I wanted Emily to slap her but I know that it's something Emily wouldn't do.

I loved that Nikolas had the discussion with Emily about why she is on bed rest. It once again showed their love for each other and how stressful the situation they are in really is.

I loved the chapter and I am looking forward to the next update!
HeraBates chapter 18 . 1/1/2005
I absolutely loved that Chapter!

The way Nikolas described Emily and the boys sleeping and his loving interraction while giving her the massage was just perfect!

Laura is driving me insane in your fic. wish she would get the hint that it's not Emily's fault that all of this is happening. I am deefinately looking forward to her finding out who was causing all of this pain because her saying that Emily shouldn't have her boys was unthinkable! I love that Luke was defending Emily saying that she was like a daughter to him and that she had been there for them. I also like that he admired Nikolas loving Emily's boys even though they aren't his sons biologically.

Once again Stavros gave me the creeps and he wasn't even in this chapter! What he told Emily he was going to have Nikolas do was awful and made me hate him even more than I did before.

I hope you had a good New Year! I'm looking forward to the next update!
Kaya333 chapter 18 . 1/1/2005
its a great story please up date soon
Kaya333 chapter 16 . 12/30/2004
its a great story please up date soon
HeraBates chapter 17 . 12/29/2004
I couldn't believe Laura's reaction! I am looking forward to her finding out who had Emily and Nikolas I can only imagine how she will feel knowing that nothing that happened was Emily's fault. I kept asking myself how Laura could blame Emily when she was in a similar situation, but I guess she doesn't see it that way. Believing that Emily was selfish made me want to smack Laura but then I kept thinking about how she doesn't know that it was Stavros and she doesn't know everything that Emily has been through.

Once again you have created an amazing chapter. I actually went back and read through the entire fiction again from start to finish. The strength that you write for Emily is incredible. Her love of her children, knowing where they came from is the most amazing thing she has. Nikolas is a wondedrful husband who obviously loves Emily with his whole heart. His defense of Emily to Luke and Laura was touching and showed that he is definately a prince.

I also loved that you had Elizabeth go talk to Emily. Their friendship has been developed in your fic and I love that you addressed their connection in this chapter having Elizaabeth say that she is not angry with Em.

Having Stavros call was a stroke of brilliance! I maded Emily see that she could never really escape him. Although it seems like you enjoy torturing your characters you do so with talent and make your characters clearly different from one another and relatable that I personally am drawn in to the story!

I am looking forward to your next update!
MackenzieH chapter 17 . 12/29/2004
Great story! Love it! Keep it coming!
HeraBates chapter 16 . 12/28/2004
I knew Luke would fugure it out! He has the Spencer intuition!

That Chapter was amazing! I understood everyone protecting Laura from knowing that it was Stavros who had Nikolas and Emily. I can't wait to see Liz and Lucky's reaction to the revelation!
evilcleo chapter 16 . 12/27/2004
and here i thought you were waiting to inform people of jasmines true identity.
HeraBates chapter 15 . 12/27/2004
Once again you've written an amazing Chapter! Leave it to Luke not to have a plan of how they were going to stop Stavros.

Jasmine and Nikolas are definately right! That was way too easy and the way you've written Stavros I can't see him letting them go that easy.

The last paragraph was incredible with Luke describing how he doesn't think that Emily is dead!
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »