Reviews for Of Feathers and What NOT to Do With Them
Princess613 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
I liked this. If you do the Haiku story like this I'll enjoy it.
Misterfleas chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Oh, this is definitely going in my favorites. I loved it!
AdrenalineRush16 chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Hee hee, funny. It's been a while since I read it but I just want to tell you that this was the first CATS fic I ever read and loved. Thanks for posting it, it's a favorite.

AdrenalineRush16
januaryfreeze92 chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Haha, that was so cute. Etcetera is adorable, it was freaking hysterical trying to imagine Tugger with feathers all over his body! Lol
Umino Akiko chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
*shifty look* Where did you get the idea for Misto's sleeping issues? *even shiftier look* Do you know where I live? Are you a stalker? *paranoia*
Bombalurina16 chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Poor Tugger, covered in feathers that must be the pits and i also hate feathers
Cetty Rebel chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
That was a really good story! I enjoed it!
Adi Sagestar chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
This is funny! You should do more stories and make this a collection about the escapades of Electra and Etcetera.
AJazzySnazzyTopazzyKitten chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
~giggles~ Wow, that is HYSTERICAL! I LOVED it! A! Awesome job! Perfect for a CATS fan!

luvin' it,

J.S.T.K.
LittteLightningBug chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
I THOUGHT IT WAS SO FUNNY THE THOUGHT OF TUGGER COVERED IN FEATHERS STILL MAKES ME LAUGH MY HEAD OFF, KEEP IT UP IT WAS SO FUNNY, I LOVED IT.
Tangled Shoelaces chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Your story was very funny. I loved it. Etcetera is my favorite cat.

Harmony
Maudey chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
"She had tried clinging to him constantly to try to find the reason, but somehow, he just didn't want to be with her."

Brillant line.

Excellent fan fiction.
Korora chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
Excellent work!

ROTFLOL image of a feathered Tugger!
Twilight Poet chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG! excellent! bravo! I laughed my head off all through it! Hehe, oh yes, much fun can be had with Misto and his magic XD
Krissy4 chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
I wouldn't mind seeing a story with your CATS haikus; in fact, I'd like here was really cute. I loved it. Is there going to be another chapter or is this it?