Reviews for My Heart, My Breath
LOVED IT! great job!
adfgds chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
AWWWWWWW 3
NoMoreThanUsual chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Aww. AchmedxRhapsody fluff .. . excellent! You've written this so well. Great job!
Neural Misfit chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
OMG. I
LOTRwolf chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS that was beautiful! I *heart* this story.
x.Janele.x chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Aw... you should have kept going! (But then you'd need to raise the rating *mischevious smirk*) It was a perfect ending though. i absolutely love the quote. Did you make it up or get it somewhere? Well, tata for now, my fellow Achmed/Rhapsody supporter!
Romulan Empress chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
At last! LOL Nice "when Ashe goes dragon" fic. Of course, we RhapsodyAchmed shippers cannot wait for that happy day. :D
Convoluted Passion chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
You are probably one of the best writers out there. The descriptions were fantastic, and your wording is interesting. Keep up the good work, and I'll keep you on author alert.

Lirimaer Elearie
Vcorrigan chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
Jeez, thought I had reviewed earlier. Sorry 'bout that. Very well written, the flowery descriptions and adjective use is extrodinary. You stayed in haracter pretty much, considering sappy full-of-emotion scenes are difficult with minimal references in SotA. The only thing I really see "wrong" would be hte puncuations after the dialect, it should be commas the the following word uncapitalized, but that's not major at all. I must say, this has to be one of hte best SotA oens I've read.
Novalis SOL chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
I hate Ashe. Long live Achmed. Oh, wait, immortal, duh. Yes the way it's meant to be...
Reading Redhead chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
Sweet! Another Achmed/Rhapsody fic, and a very well-written one at that. So many fics these days can completely lack style, plot, grammar, etc., but yours does not. I think you handled the situation well, and you've done especially well at realistically portraying character. Can I be looking forward to more Achmed/Rhapsody from you soon?

Red
GlitterDemon chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
Wow, so not only do you write a hell of an AeriSeph, but now fics for my favorite book series ever-not to sound like a rabid fangirl but OMG I LUV your storie!_!11eleventy

Seriously though, great job with this little scene, I can't tell you how many times I've read these books, and Achmed being my favorite character and all...you've captured the emotions without making them OOC somehow, way to pull that off.