Reviews for A Night in the Life
Blitzkrieg chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
I loved it. Simply loved it! You did an excellant job on this. You should write another. A lot of us would very much look forward to it!

Hellboy and Dante..interesting concept. Perhaps you should do a piece of the two of them?
Masaki chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
Gonna agree with the Hellboy comparison - it just has that feel to it. Love your original characters, they fit into the universe and have tolerable personalities. Thank you for not turning any of them into Mary Sues/Gary Stus.

Your characterisation of Dante, quite simply, rocks. I liked how the descriptions were influenced by his viewpoint, like the necromancer and how she seemed harmless. His inner thoughts were also true to character, such as the part about undead actively recruiting corpses.

I'm not one to plead, but I'd love it if you wrote more for this fandom. DMC3's going to be released soon, what better time is there?

Although, reading this fic, I can't help thinking about how a meeting between Hellboy and Dante would go.
Peter the Muggle chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
That was very nice. It kinda reminded me of Mike Mignola's Hellboy comic :)
Ms Cornell chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
Hey, that was great! Feisty old ladies always make me giggle! I loved Dante's deadpan demeanor...or um...maybe I souldn't use the word "dead"? (hee hee)

Anyway, great story. Write another. _