Reviews for Memories of Today
Trelao Tagnik'zur chapter 13 . 7/25/2006
Well now, I've finished this one in a good amount of time I should say... or hope. Whichever, it matters not, yes?

It is currently 0200. I happen to be wired on caffine, but it is amazing enough that your story hooked me as it did. Yet again, I congratulate you for perking my interest so well (trust me, it's not easily done). The story is nothing short of excellence, and I look well forward to reading the final. I think I'll probably start that now too. D
Skyhart chapter 13 . 6/23/2006
Hey! Just finished Memories of Today and once more you have outdone yourself WC! *Yawns* Oh geez, I'm getting a bit tired though, well consider that I'm writing this around 3A.M. Well, just wanting to say aewsome job and I'll read and review the next one very soon.

Sincerely

-Jack Skyhart-
Baneff18 chapter 13 . 5/16/2005
each story just seems to get better and better, though the Alexandra in your survivor story has to be one before this point in time... since she seems to have become... for lack of a better word, a sociopath. Well done, I'm gonna start the next story right away.
Neo chapter 13 . 2/9/2005
Wonderful Story. Great job.

Neo
SniperR chapter 13 . 2/7/2005
Yay she lives! *does crazy little dance*

Thank you so much for a dark yet entertaining story. I'm looking forward to the next part.

SniperR chapter 12 . 2/7/2005
O.O She's not going to die is she? *Teary eyed*

SniperR chapter 11 . 2/7/2005
REVENGE! Go Alex! I'd be pissed too... Hope she gets 'em good. And I can just imagine her sounding like Wesker. Nice.

SniperR chapter 10 . 2/7/2005
Getoutgetoutgetoutgetout! Yeah, I think that also when they slap a self destruct on you in resident evil... I'd be dead if I was in their situation... or at least have used all my limited supply of ammo... sorry about the rambling. Anyways, keep up the good work. I saw two spelling mistakes one where you doubled the word and another in the first few paragraphs... besides the spelling it's great!

SniperR chapter 9 . 2/7/2005
Oh... something big and nasty... wow...

Sorry if I haven't reviewed in a while but I've kinda been busy since christmas what with school, midterms and Resident Evil 4 (MWHAHAHA!).

Nice chapter, gonna read the rest of 'em too.(man, I've been gone too long, this story is complete O.o')

Cpt.EmilyUBCS chapter 13 . 2/7/2005
Bravo. i Have read the whole thing only I like to review the last chapter. So seeing as how this is the last chapter I should say something. I really liked this story, and I would really like to continue reading just as soon as you'll put the next chapter up.
JollyDoll chapter 12 . 2/6/2005
Damn. Those last two chapters were great. I can't believe the entire team, with the exception of Alex, died. I thought at least Williams or Aiken would survive. They both seemed to have damn good reasons to get out alive. Most importantly, Vincent didn't get the chance to avenge Richards death. Dammit.

Well at least Alex killed the one responsible for the Sphinx Project. Wouldn't have been right if she didn't. Even better she even got rid of Bates, Gates and Castle. Three less assholes in the Resident Evil world. Pity she didn't get a chance to kill Kent. She will in the end though, won't she?

Guess it's true. Alex is not someone of which to fuck.

I have to apologize for not reviewing sooner. You see I'm extremely lazy. However that is a lame excuse but I stand by it. Good fic. Can't wait for the final chapter.
Lady Miko chapter 10 . 1/29/2005
Bravo! Please continue!
De dromer chapter 10 . 1/27/2005
Yes! this means its time for alex to kick some major ass! whoot! the next chapter is gonna be so good!
sych77 chapter 10 . 1/26/2005
Wow, you're good at seriousness and funniness!

Saw this, thought "oh" and immediately ran off to read the first 'memories' story. I've got to say, ti's brilliant. Alex is basically a female Wesker. Well, you know, Albert if he was a woman. Or a transvestite. Though present male Wesker is of course accepted.

This is a really interesting story! Hope to see it updated soon!
De dromer chapter 9 . 1/25/2005
*squeal* this is so good!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »