Reviews for Stumbling Steps
Bookworm6193 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
I love your interpretations on Numair and Daine. Its just like Tammy's.
veghorsegirl chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
sweet!
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
:)- I don't have anything else to say for this.
missgrey137 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Bravo, I think this was done very well :)
Paradisiacal chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
After reading that last fic, I had to see what else there was. This one certainly did not disappoint.

This is very well done, and I want to help it flow even better. No one needs a moment of confusion when Daine and Numair are having a moment of their own ;) Just after the first break, there was a point where I think you mean 'through' when you say "came a muffled reply from though a door." And later on, I'm not sure what it is exactly but "smothering to brief thought that he could embarrass her" made me a little confused. I hope some of this helps, because this fic can't do anything but get better, since it's already fantastic.
BluYasha chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Nicely written, great story !
sunflowerising chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
What's the point of even reviewing this. You know I love you.
Tsuki No Shuurai chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Nicely done. Muach passion. Very emotional.
SarcasticLoner chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
again, a story i loved rediscovered, i think your have a wonderful writing style, very mature also, you allow the characters a light reminicent tone, but without over doing, making the reader go, i know their life story, thats why i read the books, now tell me something i dont know.
Blackheart Feather chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
i love this one!
FlyingShadow09 chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
this is an extremely cute story...one that I could see actually happening with the book.
Deb chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Once again, you make me smile! FANTASTIC WORK! keep it up :)
Cassandra147 chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
I'm fairly new to but I already love your stories. You do a very good job of writing the characters the way Pierce intended them.
MindSatellites chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Aww! Bloody awesome! I am such a fluff monster! Fluff gives me the warm fuzzies! Especially fluff as well written as this! Absolutely amazing! *Shanni feels the need to use a new form of punctuation.* (Please don't think my enthusiasm for your work has dulled any.)

Ah, yes... this one will get passed onto my Daine/Numair loving blokes, too. Good... no, not good. GREAT!

You are my hero. Just thought I should let you know.

but you seem to be mistaken with one thing... Numair is mine. All mine... well... maybe I could share...

Shanni

P.S- I feel the insane urge to pass this on, so (in case you didn't already know) 2009! Tamora Pierce is releasing a book about NUMAIR! (I just figured that out last week, and I was thrilled!) Yay! Can't wait till 2009! (That also happens to be the year I graduate...hmm. Fancy that.)
alynawatlovers chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Very cute. I really like it.