Reviews for The Legend of the Akakami
Kam'Suu chapter 31 . 6/14
Wow, this fanfiction is an absolute masterpiece, it's the best stargate sg1 fic I have ever read, if not best of all, all fandoms considered.
The universe you created is very well built; I believe it would make a really good book if you tried to get it published
you're a gifter writer, please never stop writing
IzzyDy chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Ahhhhh! I just read the 31 chapters of this story. It's amazing! Well written and very intriguing! Now, I know itd been several years since you've written this, but you cańt leave it like that! The best part is yet to come! I would be please to read the finale if you ever get the time and the ideas to end the story. In either case, thanks for sharing. This is a great story and you are a talentuous writer.
SlAsHlOvEx chapter 31 . 8/28/2011
You have to continue this story, it's absolutely amazing 3
pstibbons chapter 31 . 4/30/2009
Surprised Daniel hasn't requested to emigrate to Zimmeria from Earth yet.
pstibbons chapter 27 . 4/30/2009
best lines:

Sam understood almost immediately, just knowing what Janet was angry about; it had happened to her many a time on off world missions. “They were comfortable, weren’t they?” Sam asked.

Janet looked over at Sam and saw the understanding reflected in her eyes. “Yes, they were,” Janet nearly pouted.
pstibbons chapter 26 . 4/30/2009
Journey to the underworld Is Janet going to save Daniel from death?
pstibbons chapter 21 . 4/30/2009
Pretty dramatic reunion!
pstibbons chapter 10 . 4/30/2009
Nice fic - it seems surprising that Zimmeria is so accepting of the newcomer - surely there'd be factions who'd want to get rid of her, surely there'd be rumours and speculation of a negative tone...
thisisacrazydream chapter 31 . 2/13/2008
Wow, I just caught up with this story and realized just why I loved it so much. Have you reached a point where the story does not come anymore or is it still there? I would love to see more of this amazing story.
little20 chapter 31 . 9/4/2007
Hi,

this is really an amazing story... cant wait to read more.

Hope you update soon

little20
RedTheAbnormal chapter 31 . 7/11/2007
Wow. This is an amazing piece of work. I have spent many hours enjoying this and it is just amazing. I cant wait for more. This is one of the finest fanfics i have ever read
Tiril M. Rask chapter 31 . 6/16/2007
This need to be continued, I was totally hooked up from beginning to end... So please, pretty pretty please! - Tir
alexceasar chapter 28 . 11/2/2005
I found this fic this morning and read it in one sitting. This is an amazing piece of work. Well thought out, detailed descriptions, great plot, great characterizations. Janet's reaction to events is great. Some chapters seem a little long with the detailed descriptions but overall wonderful job. I truely look foward to more.
CedarPineSpruce chapter 28 . 10/26/2005
I love this story. Thank you for writing more chapters. The characters, places, magic - everything is beautifully detailed and interesting. I would love to read more. :-)
Lauren chapter 28 . 9/4/2005
very good chapters. i can't wait to read how this whole thing ends.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »