Reviews for Lingering Ghosts
Allleila chapter 11 . 2/22
I am reading this story and this chapter is one of my favourites in this entire fandom. Great job
Ninja Goldfish chapter 1 . 10/5/2017
Even after all these years, still one of my favorites. I read it about every other year just as a refresher. Thank you again for all your hard work!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/7/2016
Awwwwwwwww I have no words I love it
hiothedragon chapter 3 . 9/15/2016
This is the fluffiest, most adorable thing I ever read! So good and I just want to squeeze them
elvenwood chapter 11 . 8/25/2016
This interaction between Rahim and Lena was so well done. You effectively introduced them as characters from obscurity, set a slight backstory and had a meaningful encounter that set up the rest of their future without detracting from the main plot or making it feel rushed. I want a story dedicated just to these two!
Rose chapter 3 . 5/26/2016
I just read chapter three, I loved it! Keep writing.
nrynmrth chapter 11 . 6/20/2015
I love your Bazhir laws! I'm not sure if those came from TP, but they sound real, and I love the name you gave George!
anona chapter 11 . 11/26/2014
love the story, but chapter 11 especially. everyone can take Rahim and Lena as examples.
Lord of the North Wind chapter 14 . 6/17/2014
I was wondering when she'd reveal to those idiots that her father is Weiryn, God of the Hunt and the Northern Forests. I was also getting really, really, really, really, frustrated in the previous chapters why in the name of all that's holy didn't she reveal her heritage.

Favourited both story and author.
CharmedArtist chapter 15 . 5/21/2014
This was perfect :') It really wraps up that part of Daine's story wonderfully, and I'm so glad you shared this with us! Thank you :)))
Rose1414 chapter 15 . 4/25/2014
love it!
Letheliah chapter 15 . 4/7/2014
I am so VERY happy I found this fic. I know that it's a decade old and that it's unlikely you're still on to read this, but I felt that such beautifully crafted writing and hard work should be validated with a review. Despite your disclaimer I actually questioned whether you we're Tammy at times; the story was riveting from start to finish that it truly felt like a fifth addition to The Immortals series and I devoured it in one sitting. The characterization was phenomenal. Not only did I feel that the canonical characters were well written so that their actions and thoughts believable (and that was a VERY dark Numair), the expansion on the villagers of Snowsdale and the extremely adorable fluffy addition of tsundere couple Lena and Rashim all hooked me into this great story even deeper. Your grasp on Daine's psyche with her struggles to understand and overcome her past and current obstacles was so well thought out that I'm convinced you're now an accomplished writer of sorts in life; I truly believe this novel you've gifted us with is very well written and I hope this review full of insufficient words can convey my awe and thanks for all the hard work you put into it. There are just so many things I want to say about this but unfortunately I have an easily distracted mind. However I have a tendency to reread The Immortals quartet once a year or so, and have decided I like this story so much that I'll be rereading it as well as the aforementioned fifth addition. Even with having read The Protector of the Small and Daughter of the Lioness series I believe this could just barely find itself a snug fit into canon (a few scant discrepancies aside). I look forward to reading your other works, and when I reread this I'll be sure to try and comment on things I missed in this review. _
Joe chapter 2 . 1/27/2014
In paragraph one when Jon says "I have a request to make of you both" he is referring to more than two people; it should be, "I have a request to make of you all" or "I have a request to make of you" Minor issue over all good story.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/29/2013
But your stuff is good!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/29/2013
I thank u for spelling 'Snowsdale' corectly most people spell it 'Snowdal'