Reviews for Hugs and Kisses
LaceNLeather24 chapter 503 . 2/13
Hope everything is ok with you. I miss reading this story, how about an update?! Take care
linda chapter 503 . 1/16
Just in case you had not heard yet... Kurt Angle is up for a Hall of Fame spot. That is cool. Hope all is well with you. Take care linda
Levesque-Rollins823 chapter 501 . 1/7
I miss this story
Linda chapter 503 . 12/22/2016
MERRY CHRISTMAS ! HAPPY NEW YEAR NINA! Be safe & have fun! linda
linda chapter 503 . 11/26/2016
WELL...?
Kaworu Naha ga bisa chapter 503 . 10/28/2016
Stupid DCFanatic4life, don't you know that Jericho thought that Stephanie is nothing but a dirty, filthy, brutal, skankiest, bottom-feeding trashbag HOE!?
Lulz, just kidding. I appreciate your dedication. TONS of dedication.
Triple H Sucks chapter 501 . 7/29/2016
very good! I just read all the chapters lol! :D

It took me like 5 months of reading it and nothing else!
Y2J chapter 503 . 7/5/2016
Please never stop!
linda chapter 503 . 6/23/2016
Had a thought, you have had it also. Since Shane cancelled "hightreal" for Dean to move in, Jericho & Stephanie should team up against him.

Other Bits: Stephanie is writing a book Should be very interesting.
linda chapter 503 . 4/29/2016
Just wanted you to know this is sstill the Only wrestling story I read. Everyone who used to write seem to have dropped off the grid. So I thank you for keeping this going, even around your work schedule. I can be found on Facebook. Under my name & my pic is a white owl. I can't seem to get it to change. (damn laptop) Keep up the good work.
linda chapter 503 . 4/20/2016
OYE. Chris did win. So that was cool. The rest not so much. Still sad about Daniel & Brie retiring, Don't care about Nikki & John. Happy as hell about WWE returning to the Womens Championship Belt, no more Diva crap. T/C
Levesque-Rollins823 chapter 503 . 4/20/2016
I do feel bad for Steph she has worked so hard and Shane did abandon the company and Flynn is the mini me of Steph.. Can we get some Hunter and Britt please?
xBeautifuldisaster79 chapter 502 . 4/3/2016
Amazing story! I finally just read it all :) You are a great writer hope to read more soon.
linda chapter 502 . 3/27/2016
omg! I was so shocked at Shane's return. Interesting storyline & ouche I just burned my finger, damn that hurt. anyway storyline wise it is a doozy but I bet Linda is happy to have her son around again. Way too much fun with Grandkids! I don't blame Steph for being pissed off. Parting comment: Want Jericho to win at WM! Want Jericho to have storyline with Steph.
t/c linda btw: am on Facebook - Twitter still rejects my reality & uses its own.
Guest chapter 502 . 3/22/2016
I feel bad for Steph she has worked so hard and it's not fair for Shane to come back and try and take it away.
2,630 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »