Reviews for Incandescent
Didget chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
dark and kinda sick... you should write a sequal were frostpine finds out.
mistrali chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Ugh. This is twisted, but so beautifully written. I can see Ben doing something like this.
iphis15 chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Gorgeously put together and deliciously perverted. I loved how you orchestrated the ending.

~Mademise Morte
venusmelody chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Oh my god the CREEPINESS of this thing. Cold Fire might have the least vivid deaths (compared to the hands-on killers in the others stories) but the potential for horror in it is amazing. The images here, the twisted character of Bennat were morbidly entrancing. On a side note, what does SFF mean?
ElementalStarRanger chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Oh. My. God. That was...amazing. Weird, crazy, and strange, but amazing. I love it. Can't wait to read more of your work.
Besieged Infection chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Very well done, I must say. I've always had a weakness for this pairing, and you took something small and had this scene fit in very well with the book. The writing is well done, and the style is even. Great job.
ben-moshe chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
I like it. Would've been interesting to have this in the book.
AkikoSohma chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Gee. This is really good. Ben's thoughts seem very in character.

Good work.
Kitten chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
You well described Ben as a madman. I love ben, but he is such and arsonist. A pervervial arsonist. Liked how you put the quote in at the end. I like most of it, to be honest. Dont know what I didnt like.
Some Random Reviewer chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
i admit, at first i thought it was going to be weird, like him raping her while she slept. thats the kind of sick thing ben'd do. but that comment, at the end? it sent shivers up my spine, and I got so freaked out. well done.
Nightwater chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Truly excellent, so real it makes me wonder just why I read these thigns at nine at night.
Fate chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
Kitty that was nothing short of amazing. Well written and fitting the theme perfectly. Dark and Cold, but real.
Evilstrawberry chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
That was amazing and chilling and just really, really good writing.
Tuathail chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
*whistles* Wow. Just, wow. Amazing.