Reviews for Fever
tatsumi lover chapter 3 . 10/17/2010
what a touching story. i hopeu will continue thise story. i know may be u have been 4get about thise story. but please continue i"m very love thise story.
RaphaellaNah chapter 3 . 7/18/2008
I like this, its so cute.
Xelena chapter 3 . 4/11/2005
i honestly don't think that even if the count had something to do with tsuzuki's life as a human that tsuzuki would be scared of him. he knows loneliness too well to do that. as for the count, well, i feel very sorry for him. i liked the story though
Xelena chapter 2 . 4/11/2005
wah. it's so sad. i want the count to be able to look at tsuzuki, truly, without worrying about his punishment... and i'm not so sure i like the idea of tsuzuki and hisoka together if the term partners is what i'm thinking, but oh well
Xelena chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
aw, poor Tzuzuki. and why's the count being punished. pish.
adorima chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
I haven't gotten far enough reading Yami no Matsuei to find out about the count. But I clearly see how emotionally broken and needy he really is. So, Sad! So, cute!
PJ Zatken chapter 3 . 11/2/2004
Geez...I'm so sorry...I knew I left a review on this story, but for some reason it didn't post (it shows you that I've enjoyed your stories so much that I re-read them ;-D

I love it when an author's willing to take the risk and give a canon character a 3-d glimpse for readers to see...and you've done such a wonderful job of this with the Count.

I also love your other stories...keep up the good work ;-D
bgtea chapter 3 . 10/29/2004
A different but pleasant change from all the other fics. I would love to see how everything plays out in the end.

I love your writing style, and how you managed to successfully shift the lime light on the under-noticed count without overdramatizing him and making him too unrealistic.
ola chapter 3 . 10/22/2004
i hope you'll continue this! i'm really curious about the count. not that many fics about him and tsuzuki (well, i mean not many of those that are more serious, and not portraying the count as a silly old, perverted little man *grins*). liked it a lot )
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 3 . 10/18/2004
RuByMoOn17 chapter 2 . 10/17/2004
so cute!
Yanagi-sen chapter 2 . 10/15/2004
Awe... that last part is so cute. I like your view of the Count.
PJ Zatken chapter 2 . 10/15/2004
Ah, I love the Count in here...and damn, you made me a believer of the Count/Tsuzuki pairing - he pairing that is not done in the hentai sort of way.
DarkSapphireDragon chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
It's really good. I like it a lot! PLEASE WRITE MORE! PLEASE! Update soon! -
Kiori chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
I love your fic! Please update as soo as you can, it's so cute!