Reviews for Backbone
MargieLuvv chapter 1 . 2/22
This was absolutely AMAMAMAMAMAMMAMAMAMAZZZONNNGNGNG!
riverrat chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Interesting. I never thought about it that way. But yes, this could have been Sev's worst memory.
Seren Flaidd chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
So brilliant.
I always assumed it was the memory he least wanted Harry to see, despite the chapter title.
I must stop reading and get some work done, but your writing is fantastic.
When Harry confronts Sirius and Remus about Snapes Memory they do seem to have remembered it, but the 'Obliviate' at the end seemed very in keeping.

'Better hated than pity any day' is a fantastic line. I imagine he'd think of her as Lily rather than Evans, but again, that's just my opinion.
And 'grow a backbone' was delightful as well. If Remus has Gryffindor courage he hides it very well. Just reading your words makes me want to write and write.
It's brilliant.
wokanshutaiduo chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
An interesting take on why this was his 'worst' memory, given that it was pre-Deathly Hallows... still, I personally like the Snily aspect of canon..
Jiraya K chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Amazing,really. I've always had a 'thing' for Snape and was crestfallen when I found out about his difficult school days. The way you wrote it made it more bareable. Also, you did it in a way that seems natural to the character and to the HP books. The Snape you portrait is one I understand and like. Kudos to you for making such ( and so many) canon or canon-like fanfics. Your style is also very fluid and agreeable.

Thank you for sharing. Keep writting! 3
Keppiehed chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Again, amazing insight into the mind of a complex character. Thank you for taking the time to craft it so well.
Super Lizard chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
One might've assumed it was that he hurt Lily's feelings, but this is a good approach, as well. Hm.
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Interesting story. I liked the contrast between Snape's actions and Lupin's.
Holly chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Love it!
KatherineGrace79 chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
I like the idea of Snape standing up to James and Sirius. It was Snape's worst memory because of what he said to Lily. I don't know whether you wrote this before the last book but there you go.

Kate
Kaydie01 chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Wow, I really loved that. Your one-shots are so great! I've added you to my favorite author list. :)

Sali
The-Cat-of-the-Baskervilles chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Well done!

You understand Snape very well and I liked the way Lupin reacted.

Keep up the good work!

thomas hobbs chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Just realised that I never added this to my favourites. This is brilliant, its one of the first fics I ever read and its what got me hooked.

Thank you so much for writing it.
Alex the Anachronistic chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Tres bien!
Animorphgirl chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Oh, very nice! Pretty realistic...though I have to say I can't imagine JK Rowling writing that.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »