Reviews for Anne of the Glen
twlightbella chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Cute anne comforting her and Gilbert's children
PelirrojaBiu chapter 20 . 9/12/2014
What a lovely way to end this fantastic story!
PelirrojaBiu chapter 16 . 9/12/2014
What a fantastic story it turned out to be! I must repeat what everybody seems to think: it all could be taken straight from LMM's mouth! It really does seem a continuation of House of Dreams and a prelude to Anne of Ingleside. Congrats!
Daryl Wor chapter 19 . 1/13/2014
Still come back to this one. I hope you know how much it's been appreciated. Those reviews are glowing. Take care.
ginnyweasleyrules chapter 20 . 11/21/2013
This is such a lovely story! I feel as though I am reading another Anne book- your writing is so similar!
MuggleCreator chapter 20 . 8/19/2013
Brilliant story.
Anne-Marie chapter 20 . 3/20/2013
What a lovely story, and I especially love the way you ended it.

You really did a good job of inhabiting L.M. Montgomery's style and characters, these easily could have been slipped in between the chapters of her books.

Very, very well done!
edwardfiend chapter 20 . 10/13/2012
LOvely, lovely story! It was very enthralling. :)
Daryl Wor chapter 20 . 5/9/2012
Hope it's okay that I loaded this to my e-reader. I've read it twice now, 2nd time I had some of it read to me. It's so close! It blows my mind how I look everywhere for books written like Montgomery's (as I'm sure a lot of people do) come up with zilch and then find stuff written for fun very like her writing. *sigh* so good.

Some day all the writers should put together a collection. I'm positive it would sell!
anneelizabeth chapter 20 . 11/20/2010
Such an amazing story-just like all your stories! I think you really just GET how Anne books are supposed to sound like and BE!

I loved it. :)
Vee22 chapter 20 . 10/21/2010
Another wonderful story! It's such a plausible sequel to the other Anne books and I love that you've stayed so true to the series. I really enjoyed reading this and I look forward to reading more from you! ) You are truly talented!
Scylax chapter 20 . 10/14/2009
This may not be a proper review, but this is one of the first pieces of fan-fiction I have ever read, and I have fallen in love with it!

I have loved Anne of Green Gables for years, and only recently read the others-I love them too. This truly deserves to be part of the canon, and it will be to me from now on.

The style is perfect, the tone just right. I think this is amazing, and if LMM had ever read it, she would want it in the canon too. If it were bundled in with the others a new reader wouldn't find it jarring. I can't offer enough praise for this.
bkeugh chapter 20 . 2/28/2009
This was a great story! Loads of funny mishaps, and I really enjoyed reading it.

Other than a few little typos, there weren't any spelling/grammar mistakes-well done!
don't think about it chapter 20 . 4/6/2008
Oh, and what a lovely ending.

I love how there's nothing from the books that you forget or leave out, and you flesh out little mentions into beautiful stories. Brilliantly done.
don't think about it chapter 17 . 4/6/2008
I have been loving this story for seventeen chapters already and was planning on reviewing at the end, but I just had to comment now that it's too wonderful. I always wondered what was wrong with Anne after Shirley was born-and I always found it amusing that Gilbert, described as a Grit in Anne of Green Gables, was a Conservative by Anne's House of Dreams.

You have LMM's style down deliciously and do just a lovely job with this. Thanks!