Reviews for Anne of the Glen
Valancy Stirling chapter 14 . 9/1
I love this fanfic! Its so well done. Everyones so in character and also your writing is so very much like lm montgomerys herself! Wonderful job done! Its a lovely story but i wish there was more gilbert and anne romance, and some of the stories like the anne's difficult birth of shriley and how susan 'makes' shirley her own child i dont like but they are nevertheless great stories. Lovely! Wish you continued!
Tiffyburger chapter 5 . 6/1
I know it's been a long time since this was posted so I don't know of you'll even read this, but this is great. Hilarious about Mr McAlister' proposal!
NhaTrang chapter 20 . 5/31
Another of your beautiful, excellent fics. Thank you.
NhaTrang chapter 18 . 5/31
Alas, one of the few anachronisms you've had in this otherwise splendid fic. The result of the 1902 by-election for the West Queen's riding (the approximate location of the Glen, and the only by-election on or around the right year on the Island) returned a solid majority for the Liberal candidate.
twlightbella chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Cute anne comforting her and Gilbert's children
PelirrojaBiu chapter 20 . 9/12/2014
What a lovely way to end this fantastic story!
PelirrojaBiu chapter 16 . 9/12/2014
What a fantastic story it turned out to be! I must repeat what everybody seems to think: it all could be taken straight from LMM's mouth! It really does seem a continuation of House of Dreams and a prelude to Anne of Ingleside. Congrats!
Daryl Wor chapter 19 . 1/13/2014
Still come back to this one. I hope you know how much it's been appreciated. Those reviews are glowing. Take care.
ginnyweasleyrules chapter 20 . 11/21/2013
This is such a lovely story! I feel as though I am reading another Anne book- your writing is so similar!
MuggleCreator chapter 20 . 8/19/2013
Brilliant story.
Anne-Marie chapter 20 . 3/20/2013
What a lovely story, and I especially love the way you ended it.

You really did a good job of inhabiting L.M. Montgomery's style and characters, these easily could have been slipped in between the chapters of her books.

Very, very well done!
edwardfiend chapter 20 . 10/13/2012
LOvely, lovely story! It was very enthralling. :)
Daryl Wor chapter 20 . 5/9/2012
Hope it's okay that I loaded this to my e-reader. I've read it twice now, 2nd time I had some of it read to me. It's so close! It blows my mind how I look everywhere for books written like Montgomery's (as I'm sure a lot of people do) come up with zilch and then find stuff written for fun very like her writing. *sigh* so good.

Some day all the writers should put together a collection. I'm positive it would sell!
anneelizabeth chapter 20 . 11/20/2010
Such an amazing story-just like all your stories! I think you really just GET how Anne books are supposed to sound like and BE!

I loved it. :)
Vee22 chapter 20 . 10/21/2010
Another wonderful story! It's such a plausible sequel to the other Anne books and I love that you've stayed so true to the series. I really enjoyed reading this and I look forward to reading more from you! ) You are truly talented!