Reviews for I am Mr Dr Possible
MaxandFang101 chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
Awwwww, I'm in tears, it's so beautiful. :')
Silvermist35 chapter 2 . 2/16/2009

That was very good I liked it a lot. You write like you've had to do this in real life. Thanks for a great story.

Silvermist35 chapter 1 . 2/16/2009

This is certainly written by a man that has children. You certainly nailed Mr. DR. P on how he would react about Kim dating. You definately got him right with how he wanted Ron and Kim to become a pair. I can't wait to read more of this.

Data Seeker chapter 2 . 2/28/2007
Dear captiankodak1

Nice short fanfic; nice work on Dr. Possible's thought process. Very well written and wholesome.

Not much more I can say. God bless.

Data Seeker
Ranchero D chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
This one goes way back. Great start to an illustrious set of magical tomes. I can see how you've evolved over the years. On to the next. D
fortunatexfool chapter 2 . 5/25/2006
GAH that was BEAUTIFUL! I nearly cried...and I don't usually cry from stories. :P Wonderful work as always, I'm adding this one to my favorites.
TexasDad chapter 2 . 1/1/2006
I'd say that a lot of what Mr Dr P said actually comes from the heart of CaptainK. I certainly enjoyed this story. Thanks Captain.
JeanieBeanie33 chapter 2 . 8/25/2005
I love this series. You have it so well written, and the characters are completely in character. I really don't know how you do it.

Also, I was wondering if you could please e-mail me and tell me the episode title that Kim and Ron get hurt (or did you just make that up), and maybe a short description of it. I'd really appreciate it.
Aero Tendo chapter 2 . 5/18/2005
This one was perfect!

I really enjoyed how he gave his observations about all that Kim and Ron had been, his thoughts, and even his feelings.

The course of true love never does run smoothly and visibly, less visibly of course to those immersed within the waters.

Others around the course of the love may see the path but even they can not see the destination of a couple's true love, only the journey.

You captured all of this and more beautifully! :) I applaud you. :)

The ending paragraph that you did was so wonderfully done that it brought tears to my eyes.

Please keep writing! :)
ToxicGalaxy chapter 2 . 12/29/2004
Darnit! I can't add anymore things to favorite stories list! Ahh! Well, this is a favorite of mine, trust me!
continental-line chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
I somehow missed this one . I am glad that I came across it. I ham most of your stories printed and in a 3-ring binder. The girls are Kim Possible fans and like to read the stories.

-Bill Ponder
silver-badger chapter 2 . 10/31/2004
Beautiful, that's the best word I can find to describe this.

I just read you're Rufus' story, I hope the series ends this way

I put this on my favorite stories and you on my favorite authors, I love the way you describe Ron, It's totally true! And it's a very original way of narrate a story
K9 the First chapter 2 . 10/30/2004
*sniff That...was just to...BEAUTIFUL TO DISCRIBE MAN! I hope there's a 'MRS. Dr. Possible'!
lucyrocks73 chapter 2 . 10/26/2004
Lovely. I LOVED how you continued this. I always check back to read your stories. Once again, great job.
soccergurl1990 chapter 2 . 10/26/2004
Aw, that was really, really sweet, krrp up the good work!