Reviews for One Breath
Mangageek26 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
This was amazing *sob*. I'm not one to cry at stories but this was really sad. I love the language and the emotion in this piece! Great job!
ishxallxgood chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
The beauty in this is indescribable... thank you.
Feafea chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Very good! I love the way you wrote this fic! I enjoyed it greatly! Thanks for sharing! :D
Sophieisaybabelfishlj chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Hauntingly beautiful.I think you've captured exactly what it means to fade away.A fantastic job. )
maya chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
this is absolutely fantastic

it is out of this world

wow

im amazed
Fair-Ithil chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
One of the best Arwen stories I've ever read. Full of emotion and pain and, oh, you've made me cry. Hats off to you.
Just My Heart chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
This story was very pretty. Lovely usage of similes and metaphors.
breathingblue chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
I beg to differ from Laivin's comment about the sex scenes making the fic seem 'trashy.' It adds on to the sensual emotions between Arwen and Aragorn. This fanfic was very touching and tragic. A job well done!
Laivin chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
This story could have done without the sex scenes, but the rest was beautiful .. i felt the sex scenes lowered the overall integrity of the story, made it a tad trashy, im not trying to be rude, i did really like it. i know alot of people dont like Arwen, for some strange odd reason .. but i think she is amazing, she gives up everything her people stand for to be with a mortal, and i find her to be one of the strongest characters in Tolkien's work .. and let me jus say, Liv Tyler did a beautiful job playing Arwen, i couldnt imagine anyone better, so anyone reading this that hates her, BACK OFF! i'd like to see u do any f*ing better! anyway, good story *adds u to faves list*

*elf hugs and kisses*

Laivine
Lina chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
This story was so heart breaking, but absolutely brilliant at the same time.

I am a very stubborn person and, well... For some odd reason, I have always sided with Elrond in the matter of Arwen giving up her immortality or sailing for Valinor. I think she should have sailed instead of living a life with Estel and then being tormented after his death.
leiasky chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
So beautiful and so sad!
The Evenstar chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
Oh, that was beautiful and sad...

brilliantly well written

you should really comsider writing more of that kind of stuff...it is really heartbreaking, but beautiful.
Tokidoki Addict chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
Really good ! Breath taking and beutifuly written !

~ LoLiTa GiThIc BuNnY ~
Undomiel-Estel chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
amazingly beautiful.

heartbreaking.

write more, please.
aimz-246 chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
aw, this is brilliant. sad, but brilliant. x