Reviews for Love, Drama, & Taxis
a-non o'mace chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
i think it was great. axel and gina, hell yeah, dude(or chika). please write more.
ThirteenStrikes chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
This is really cute. Hope you'll continue this. XD
kaja86 chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
i just want to say that i LOVE your story! i've been a fan of the game and was surprised to find a story so well-written! please continue writing!
Billy chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
I started reading thinking I would be hiting the BACK button in just a few seconds but I was surprised to actualy realy enjoyed it. you play the the charecters off perfectly, just like i imagined them in the game. and its a perfect story for crazy taxi because the game has no story, and every games more interesting with a story. it would be cool if you could unlock more chapters of the story as you play. also very funny jokes with out making it seem goofy, be sure to keep them uncleshay. I anqtiosly await the next chapter. p.s. i know i cant spell but hay im not the writer.
Hi-Roller chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
I thought the piece was clever and hilarious. It's actually the first story I've ever read here. Keep it up!

God bless!
Bob the CAT chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
um...can we say...STTUPID? Offense.
Kalessin chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
Heh... interesting.
lauren chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
hey adina! or should i say vedalynne? anyway i liked the story. it was very good and held my attention-i do have a fondness for romance novels, since i can't seem to get any that is uncomplicated and SWEET in my own life, if ya know what i mean *wink wink*-i liked it alot. you definitely need to finish this piece, ok? keep working...watch out for little grammer errors tho (sorry i cant help it that i'm nit-picky) and possible spelling errors...and just a little advice if you're doing a story about cars and you dont know alot (like me) you might want to consider researching some to make your facts correct and your story more believable and real...unless this is in a fantasy world, which it doesnt seem to be...well i hope this review helped. ttyl. chao.
Adri chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
huryy up with tthe new chapter puwez
fgdf chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
gdfg
arandomreader chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
I like this story, i laughed a lot while reading it. please continue .
sEXY ANGEL chapter 1 . 11/10/2004