Reviews for Saria's Last Song
Bumblebee Madness chapter 17 . 10/7/2014
Another abandoned work of perfection I see :(
ShiraChan-Desu chapter 3 . 5/11/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Keep Calm and Be Ninja chapter 17 . 5/6/2013
Oh, I see. Yes, it was a bit heavy with the whole Link vs Cloud thing, but other than that wonderful work! And I personally thank you for NOT killing off Aerith-almost every other story does that. I guess it's because Advent Children throws them off because it's hard to come up with a way to cure the Stigma, and at the end of FFVII she does guide the lifestream to help save the planet, so...yeah, kinda racks your brain, but I think she's too valuable a character to lose. So, thanks. I will await the next chapter! :)
Guest chapter 17 . 1/23/2013
This is amazing, please continue
AshtarothWhipsandChains chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Great story )
Fenix of the light chapter 17 . 3/17/2012
You good sir are a lazy tard for not updating in so long. This is the second story of yours I have read that just... Stops. Why is that?
Icy Cake chapter 17 . 12/16/2011
It was only a few days ago did I stumble upon this wonderful gem in search of a good Zelda crossover. I absolutely loved this story after the reading through the first few chapters. I was hooked - I had to read each chapter every single moment I had free time.

It's unfortunate that you haven't updated in a while. But I'm hoping that you will finish this story someday.

Don't give up yet! I, among many others, will always be waiting.
Taeniaea chapter 17 . 11/25/2011
Very Cool story
Knight on Bald Mountain chapter 17 . 10/19/2011
It would be pointless to tell you that this story truely is very good and has so much potential when I see that virtually everyone else has done so. The point is simply this: you really should get back to this story and finish it. If there is something holding you back, do not be hesitant to ask for outside help.
Kingtaso chapter 17 . 9/29/2011
This was fucking awesome. Too bad you probably won't continue it. I loved the effects of the disease, how Saria slowly fell to madness. How Cloud is scared of Link. I loved every part of the story. Hope you can continue it one day.
Faustus Pendragon chapter 17 . 9/10/2011
Awesome story so far. i've read it through twice already. i've not commented on the individual chapters but they are superbly written in my opinion for what it's worth. i love the LoZ/FF7 crossover as well, since both are at the top of my favorite games list. i would love to see more chapters added soon. Great work on the story. i've pointed itot to al my friends who are FF and Zelda fans alike. Keep up the good work, Silence.
Raq'Kaza chapter 17 . 6/28/2011
I swear I reviewed this before...or it might have been a rant. Either way, I still love this fanfic. I just don't know why this had to be at the most critical point in the storyline! So close, yet so far away.

It is indeed rare to find a good fanfic like this. Well-developed characters, all within nice lines of the canon, and some humor here and there. I happened to love the LinkxSaria pasts, and that left me in awe with the amount of Cetra speculation also crammed in there.

Please continue for a few more chapters. This good fanfic really does deserve it.
chris chapter 17 . 5/23/2011
why haven't you continued? I have been waiting for months for another chapter.
Risort chapter 17 . 7/23/2010
Wow.

This fanfic blows me away. :) It's original, hip, well-written and genius with ideas. :P I love your characterization. Simply amazing. XD.

There is one small thing that bugs me: they use gil in Gaia, not silvar pieces. XD. Picky and small, I know, but after beating the game several times, it annoys-only a little. Lol.

Besides that, you're golden and awesome. All I can say is that the way that you've collided worlds and characters is perfect and logical. :P

Keep up the awesomeness!
skygunner58203 chapter 17 . 5/8/2010
I understand its been three years since an update came around. I also understand that life sucks. This story is awesome, plain and simple. I hope you get the time to finish it.