Reviews for The end
silverwolfwarrior13 chapter 7 . 9/25/2011
OMG plz plz plz update ! i luv ur story but can u make the non-demon raven fight back a little more
unearthing chapter 7 . 6/5/2006
So, update?

Please?
PoisonStar chapter 7 . 9/18/2005
Yo man, thats a great story!Things to improve: I think the battles between the other hero teams and the demons were too long,and you are insterting too many characters, I I dont like Star/Robin couple!I prefer Rae/Rob; and what had happened with Rorek?

Dude, you have confused a little the story.

Hum have I get down wiht your morale? Im sorry!

Thats a fantastic story, and Im impatient to continue reading!

1 kiss PoisonStar

PS: Rae/Robin!
theLilyLady chapter 7 . 4/4/2005
THis can't possibly get any better, can it? Prove me wrong! update, update, UPDATE!
Dark Dragon34 chapter 7 . 1/24/2005
Please update soon because your writing is awsome.
Peppermint Dream chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
Hey! Guess what? I updated "Teen Titans: The Next Generation". Please review. I did it just for you.
Slayergirl1362 chapter 7 . 12/7/2004
0.0

that was intense. really really really. and super good.

i hope you continue again soon. cuz i kinda like jinx and i wanna know if she's ok! i'm glad that most of them found out about the whole demon no like flames thing.

plz update soon!
Peppermint Dream 2 lazy 2 sign in chapter 7 . 12/6/2004
Great job. Your stories always kick a$$. Update soon. *-*

PS: I updated 'Songfics'. YAY! (huggle)
Slayergirl1362 chapter 6 . 12/4/2004
1) this chapter in noway sucked! it was wonderous as all of this story is!

2) gah! why did you stop!

3) you are so good! you have this entirely different perspective than the show conveys, in which the viewers root for the teen titans and hope the villians aren't powerful enough. you have the readers rooting for the "villians" and I love it!

you are really really really good, and this story is great. it's got me really excited to read it, and i hope you update really really really soon!
Peppermint Dream 2 lazy 2 sign in chapter 6 . 11/19/2004
It didn't suck. None of your chapters does. UPDATE!
AzhureTigress chapter 5 . 11/15/2004
Hey.

You must really dislike Raven. I say this because not once have I seen you take pity on her, not once. I find that sad. Raven is my fav character from that show... so I don't like how she is being treated. I just had to get that out.

I can't recall any big mistakes, 'cause your writing is actually good. ) So keep up the good work.

A great thing about writing, you can write whatever you want, no matter what others think. Hold on to that thought, whenever you get 'flames'.

- Azhure
Peppermint Dream chapter 5 . 11/15/2004
Great job. Sorry I haven't been on in a long time. I haven't been able to get on in over a week. And to top it all off, I've been having writer's block. I'm so sorry. (
Slayergirl1362 chapter 4 . 11/12/2004
aww. *.*

sorry for taking so long to review. great story- bloody ful yet not overly and sweet. _
tiger 889 chapter 4 . 11/12/2004
very good. Your a natual at wrighting stories.
Peppermint Dream 2 lazy 2 sign in chapter 4 . 11/11/2004