Reviews for Eclipse
That was a good fic.

Great work.
Callista252 chapter 8 . 5/31/2010
hei,

I liked this story, it's a very realistic cross over with Pitch Black.

Cally
Imperial Bob chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
it's good... but needs Ridick.
badkidoh chapter 8 . 7/26/2009
i liked it & stuff
sapphtastic chapter 8 . 3/30/2009
Wow, I just found this and it is made of some serious awesome. Immaculate grammar and characterizations, exquisite emotional tension, great cliffhangers, fabulous portayal of the team's friendship & dedication ... I loved it. Thanks for sharing.
Katratzi chapter 8 . 12/8/2007
Great story, I enjoyed it. Pitch Black is one of my favorite movies. I always thought it would be interesting to see SG-1 on the planet in the movie and your story did not disappoint. Thanks for a great read.
SG1-Fanfic chapter 8 . 6/2/2007
Wonderful, wonderful story. Love a good, competent Carter. Way to write her well.
jen chapter 8 . 12/3/2006
Great story!
Marz1 chapter 8 . 3/27/2006
pretty good fic, even if they don't get to meet riddick.
Strix varia25 chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
Really enjoyed this! Thanks for sharing!
KseniaNZ chapter 6 . 2/1/2006
I don't know Pitch Black, but since it hasn't introduced any new characters this seems like a nice little SG1 story to me - team action, canon setting - always nice to see!
Psfluter chapter 6 . 2/1/2006
I have really enjoyed this story. I saw the movie but wasn't impressed. Putting SG1 into this situation really works. Keep up the great writing.
CoryS chapter 6 . 2/1/2006
OMG! Its Pitch Black...only one of my top 5 favorite movies ever! lmao...great story, one of the best I ever read...but then again that's not saying much since it doesn't take alot to fascinate me. lol. keep going!
ann marie chapter 6 . 2/1/2006
Great story so far! It is very original and full of action. Please type quickly. Thank-you for sharing. Nice cliff-hanger.