Reviews for Racetrack's Nose
Marauding Newsies chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
YAY RACE'S HUGE ITALIAN FAMILY! YAY CRUTCHY THE BUS DRIVER! YAY RACETRACK IN THE CLOSET! YAY JAVID! And finally...HAPPY BIRTHDAY SATURDAY! _ Anyways...awesome story!
MercurySunset chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
That is hillarious. Especially as I know Saturday. She actually hooked me on Newsies and your writing. And I like the details the most with the bag and all. It's so Izzy!
Nosilla chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
HAHAHAA! I loved it.

“It’s too big,” he said. “And it has a bump in it.”

OMG! That's my nose. AHH! RZUN AWAY IT'S CONTAGIOUS!

I was just kidding Racetrack...just so you know... But that is my nose...
Madison Square chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
CUTENESS. I've never heard of Rhinoplasty, but i'm v glad that you didn't make Race get it. And the morse code part was great.

-MS
Air chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
Yes! I love it! Its Awesome lol it rocks i was laughing out loud *glares at her parents for giving her odd looks* i love the end where race tells crutchy he has beautiful ears! it rocks! lol
The Mayor's Daughter chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
I lurve it, i shall lurve it for all of time, and my sides hurt. from laughing. practically all i did when i was reading this. morris code! woo! crutchy as a busdriver! YAY! his ears! RAPTURE! lol woo keep up the good work!

CTB

MYK!
Account Deleted and Purged chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
*Snatches Race's hand away from his face at an instant* Your. Nose. Is. A. Dor. A. Ble. Not to mention, your height makes you just so huggable. So don't worry about your look, m'dear.

"You broke up with David again, didn’t you?"

"It wasn’t my fault this time! I swear!"

*Snickers* Oh, I'm sorry, it's just... *Looks at Jack* HAHAHAHA!

*In a soft voice, a la Pink in "I Love The '80's* I love The Princess Bride...

That was so CUTE, Dakki. _ I can't stop smiling after that. Saturday's the only one I'd even THINK about surrendering Race to. *Smiles*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SATURDAY!

Lots of love! Sapphy
Coin chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
That was one fantastic frolick through the world of Newsies fandom fanfic.

love coin
Saturday chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
Bumlets: *bemusedly* I think... she's stopped breathing.

Blink: You're right. The only question is if those are tears of joy or laughter on her face. Hmm.

*both bend down for a more thorough examination*

Blink: Laughter, I think.

Bumlets: ...I can't tell. All I know is that one of her nostrils is definitely bigger than the other.

IT IS NOT!

But holy crap, Dakki. I. LOVE. YOU. MORE THAN LIFE ITSELF! *tackle-glomp-hug-attack-happy-happy* THIS WAS HILARIOUS! I'm not kidding, I was laughing hysterically for god knows how long after I finished this - it was absolutely BRILLIANT! AHH!

*ticks off on fingers* The infomercials. The salsa-covered book. The soul-holding nose. The pencil-tapping morse code. Mrs Pancake. The Indiana Jones, Princess Bride, Superman, and Spiderman references. The uneven nostrils. Crutchy's ears. CRUTCHY AS A BUSDRIVER. I AM ALMOST OUT OF FINGERS. I! LOVE! YOU!

DALTON: And me!

And Dalton. (But mainly you. Don't tell him I said that. Although I did appreciate the meatballs at the beginning, especially since no one else really knows what you're talking about. _)

I have nothing more to say. Actually, I have lots more to say, but no time in which to say it. I really should start on my homework, lol. But seriously - you rock. So much. THANK YOU! *lovelovelove*

-Saturday
LadyRach chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
HAHAHAHAHA! Cracks me up. OK, I have to go study for exams now. Have a vunderful day.

Oh, wait, I just have to add: lovely Princess Bride reference. Do you know that there are people in this world who think that the Princess Bride is *looks around cautiously, then whispers* stupid? *shudders*

No, have a vunderful day (that's a Swedish accent, by the way, a la Medda)