Reviews for Russian Roulette
Hedonistic Opportunist chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Oh, dear. Here I go: reviewing fanfic for a fandom I don't even know, but then it's you and I just had to read this XD. You know, this is really lovely - in spite of a few spelling errors here and there.

But the writing - gosh, the writing. It's lovely. Maybe, it's a German thing, but I absolutely didn't mind the longish sentences. You made them flow, and your imagery is so gorgeous (maybe not as intricate as you what manage these days, but beautifully done, nevertheless).

And this was erotic. Really erotic. Your lush descriptions and the way you presented the raw emotion just made this very, very erotic. Sensual too.

Yes, fail comment. But, really - I enjoyed this. Just wanted to let you know that.
Moonshine 369 chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
THIS IS ONLY GOOD BECAUSE I MADE YOU GOOD.

I OWN YOU.

EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU IS BECAUSE OF MY UNDENYABLE AWESOMENESS.

AND YOU AND THE WORLD KNOW IT.

QUIVER, UKE.

QUIVER IN MY AMAZINGNESS.

AND WRITE MORE NOW, BITCH.
Widows chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
WoW really nice...kinda confusing at some parts..but maybe its just the music I had on..its distracting lol. Regardless I Loved the Idea "My Russian Rullete" Really great job with this, later.

poonugget chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
that was great...I'd log in but i'm too lazy...xD

you set a great mood

and I loved how you portrayed the characters.

great writing and I hope you keep it up. :)
Psychic Werewolf Assassin chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
Damn that sounds like one dysfunctional relationship. At least it works to a degree, somewhat. Maybe.
gulliblepanda2lazy2login chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
omg... that was so hawwt...
Cadence of Her Last Breath chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Interesting fanfic, I didn't see the first verison of your chapter, but, I like how this is written. I think that the game has implied Christie/Helena shoujo-ai in there, just a bit too obvious. But anyway, you did a good job writing this. I loved reading it, good job!~

-Silver angel love.
B-chan chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
So their are a few grammatical errors here and there. I really liked the way you went into detail without overdoing it. I hope you write more soon!D
notconfident chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
WHOA... Powerful... besides the word ''badlier'' it was perfect!
Johnny H chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Wow. That's...deep. Kinda don't know how to describe it, other than incredible.
Jahida chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
Beautiful...I can't think of any other word to describe it.
Razzbairee chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
Awesome fic. You captured Christie's cold personality perfectly and your writing is so descriptive. :) I could picture the two women's relationship that way. If only there were more writers like you. Nice job! I loved it.
Deacon Joe chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
I Enjoyed the story completely and I agree that Helena's personality needs to be more defined in the games. An excellent peice.
Retro-Beat chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
In a word: Perfect
me chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
Is badlier even a word?

Great fic. I like your style.