Reviews for Coffee, Toxins & Emails
cheers chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
ahahaha this was good
atlantisXgirl chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
very funny very random made my bad day better thanks
SGS1-POTC chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
ROFKAL (roll on floor kicking and laughing), haha that was funny!
RA'AY'MOND chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Funny, funny stuff!

You know if they REALLY had such amorous feeling toward the sacred brew they would do like I do:

have a stash on hand. Just in case.

a jar of instant coffee under the bed. In case of national emergency.

a pinch of coffee grounds and place between the teeth and gums.

a spoon full of fresh coffee grounds, hold over the open flame of a candle. When the grounds liquefy, draw the liquid coffee into the syringe. Tie a large rubber band around the arm to enlarge and better expose all vain and inject that little spoon full of haven into an exposed vain.

I’m just kidding of course, I would NEVER keep coffee under my bed.

Please keep writing.
Mickey3 chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
LOL! How very Jack. I love how he got everyone in on the joke! Keep 'em coming.
Snake-Head chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
LOL! Excellent!
LJQ chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
LOL! I loved it. When I saw that this story came before Stars, Artifacts, and Generals I just had to come read it.
MsJonyReb chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
Oh but I got a wonderful laugh out of reading this. Thanks for sharing it.
The Fink chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
*snickering*

Oh, that's wonderful :) Very, very funny and I LOVE the punchline! Thank you :)
Treesquirrel15 chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
OMG! THIS IS SO FUNNY! You quiet literally had me rolling on the floor laughing! Supurb!

The way their To/From canged was great, and Daniel's story about coffee's discovery was awsome! (I especially liked the diffrent ways they sighned their names, Daniel's threat to curse Jack in several languages, and Jack's closing statment, lol)

*piles cookies on Chris4Short*

I cant say enought about how great this was! this is certianally going into my Need-A-Laugh file!
Moonshayde chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
!

Funny! Oh, thanks for such a cute story. I found this rec on the Sam/Daniel list. It was great.
Beth-TauriChick chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
LOL! This was hilarous. Loved the way the names changed on the emails. Thanks very much for this story!
Ziva4Tony chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
This story is great:) Would love to see the retaliation from Daniel and Sam.
Mariette chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
Wow. That was evil of him. But you really have their characters down very well. Thank you for the awesome story!
HaniDeath chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
Lol toture the poor coffee addicted ppl!

heeh very gd!