Reviews for Falling
TouchOfChaos chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
I'm not sure exactly what category this is...is it manga? I like it. The end's kinda depressing. Sherry is mean.

Update soon.
Juliette Fan chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Loved it.

Would love to read an introspective Nick POV piece after she dies, any chance?
Juliette Fan chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
That happens with me. I play out stories in my head and never get around to writing them or if I do, I lose what oomph I had for it. But plese continue if you can, I love Sherry - Meghan Ory is awesome!
Cathartic Trance chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
One word: wow. Although it was pretty much just a one-shot, it was great. It really brings out the reason for Nick's countless (and fruitless) attempts to get Sherry back. I also liked the use of vocabulary. And that last line "he didn't really have anyone else" brings out the typical teenage wish for just someone to be there for him. The rise into adulthood. Anyways, I liked this alot and look forward to reading more of your works.
Mistress Hershey chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Interesting insight into Nick's character. I really enjoyed this.
sparkie088 chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
i have to say i have never even heard of the show but now im interesred can u e-mail me about it ? and i mmust say that i really like the idea of the story although i havent heard much about it .

Thanx, taylor
bk11 chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
:D

I've never even heard of this show. What channel was it on? Was it a mix of Breaker High and Buffy?

This Nick-I sort of want to slap him silly. Firstly, for being one of those poor little rich boys (boho). He's 16, fer pete's sake. He barely knows the world enough to know what it looks like when it comes to an end. And duude, it's not Gucci selling wholesale. :P

But that's what's really neat about this story. I totally got all indignant because he's so 16, and I was 16 back in the day and was just as overly dramatic.

And that makes the end all the more poignant. There's a seriousness in "he didn't really have anyone else," and I sorta felt bad for poor rich boy.
lyn chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
are you going to finish Turning Points
Ellie101 chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
I've never seen the show. Or even *heard* of it... but now you have me curious... So once I saw that you had posted something I immediately made my way over...

So while my review will be terribly biased... And I have no real knowledge of the show...

D I still thought this was great! I loved the "poor little rich boy" feeling behind his obvious confusion and annoyance at not getting the girl... And ofcourse the "Gucci selling wholesale at Walmart" was wonderfully funny...

You have a way with words no matter *which* fandom you go for... ) But alas, As I said... I am biased. LOL
leian chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
Oh wow... Well, I think I'm a bit disadvantaged by the fact I don't know what Vampire High is about - but from this short chapter, it sounds interesting... NICK sounds interesting and you seem to have such insight into what makes him tick!

Go on, go on! 'Tis a good start! *thumbs up*