Reviews for Two Peas
lori chapter 13 . 10/7/2010
i hope you do finish this story very soon, i've read this story a couple times, it a fantastic story ilove it, please don't leave me hanging much more, i want to find out what happens between mort and natalie, it looks like they're going to have troubles in their relationship, that guy sean davis is going to be trouble, boy mort is not going to like this guy,

can't wait to find out what happens next,
lori chapter 12 . 9/30/2009
this is a great story i love it . the story was getting good. please finish this story i wanted to find out what happens

in london and to fins out if mort and tali has a great sex

secne together. actually become a couple. i hope that you will

finish this story please don't leave your readers hanging.
Mizu-Magaru-Sensei chapter 12 . 3/31/2006
You must update! It was very good so far, and I want to see what happens next! So please update!

Love and Peace,

Mizu Magaru
Hunter0309 chapter 12 . 11/15/2005
Oh how cute, Tali gave Mort her father's priceless gold watch. But shame shame on her for falling for this new guy! I hope Mort doesn't get angry and try to kill everyone like he did before... His second personality better not come back, um what's his name... Shooter?

Anyways, I recieved your e-mail a few days ago. I just barely had enought time to read and review this morning before I leave for work.

Love this chapter I must say-It's my favorite one so far! Keep it up and hope you get better soon!
Dawnie-7 chapter 12 . 11/12/2005
Welcome back. The mvoe went pretty good, btw. As well as a move can possibly be anyways.

Oh dear, a bit of a love triangle. That could be bad.
DaydreamBeliever14 chapter 12 . 11/12/2005
Hey there! I can't remember the last time I reviewed a fanfic story. I'm just glad that it's your story I'm reviewing. Anyways, great chapter. I really lve this one! Keep the plot coming! I'm excited to read what happens next! Cheers! ;)
Pirate Captive chapter 5 . 11/11/2005
My computer is going to be down so this is the last review from me for a while.
Pirate Captive chapter 4 . 11/11/2005
I get cold just thinking of falling in. YOu know tho, I used to go swimming in the winter, but that was before I went to Hawaii. Now, the water has to be 70 for me to get even in the summer. Oh, and the hangover, ten glasses can do that.
Pirate Captive chapter 3 . 11/11/2005
Poor Natalie, forceed to endure such torture. Hopefully she doesn't have to encounter the vile stuff again.
Pirate Captive chapter 2 . 11/11/2005
Yes, the annoyance of small towns. Dont you hate encountering them?
Pirate Captive chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Just now stumbled acrros this. An interesting beginning
Hunter0309 chapter 11 . 10/30/2005
Aww...she was going to give Mort her parents' gold watch? And buying the kids all toys...how sweet. Poor Johnny's house burning down! But it looks like Mort is finally trying to redeem himself though...Can't wait for chapter 12!
Hunter0309 chapter 10 . 9/27/2005
I hate the suspense...you gotta stop doing that! Hehe...I wonder what Johnny is so exstatic about...I hope nobody dies! Thank god you posted the next chapter! Love it so far hun, thanks for updating for me!
Dawnie-7 chapter 11 . 9/22/2005
Nice. He is quite wonderful, isn't he? :)

BTW, i'm gonna be in the process of moving for the next week or so, so if you update and I don't review as soon as I normanly do, don't think I've sunddenly lost interest :)
DaydreamBeliever14 chapter 11 . 9/22/2005
Great chapter mate. I really enjoyed it. Can't wait for your next chapter! ;)