Reviews for Watching
tntiggris chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
poor poor jealous fool

i said i'd go and go to bed but this caught my eye

like a hook

of... a neon highlighter

like the color of this kids shirrt right now

I mean good God does, it get any brighter than that?

HEavens to betsy child?

Kids

ciao

~*~T of TNT
Mrs.Kon chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
Thats so sad! *hugs Tyson* I still luv you!

lolz

0a56 chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
whoa...that sounds...rough...
kaieshakai chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
this is good keep it up
bffimagine chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
No it takees a REALLY long time. Seriously. You have to take the effort to click on the button, the wait for the window to pop up, then you have to type! IT TAKES FOREVER! . Just kidding. Loved the story! Poor Takao! (Seeing as I don't like him that much it's weird I can say that)
HalfDemonInuyasha chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
ok first of all I doubt people will fall for puppy eyes and secondly...THAT STORY WAS AWSOME!WRITE MORE PLEASE! oh yeah you may think I'm a guy but I'm a girl E-mail me back?
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
*cries* This is so good! I had an idea for such a triangle with one sided pairing once, but it was the other way around _

Bah! Perfect, it really it. *gives Tyson a hug*

Munku-JGSPTV _
redex chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
oh, Rei/Kai/Takao smut! If this wasn't rated R (and justly thus) I'd add this to the C2...

It's hard to do good one-sided relationship things, because they tend to go all angsty. Which tends to be bad unless it's particularly well written. There isn't that much angst in here, more of a straight-forwad stating of the facts.

Then, doing a relationship from someone outside's prespective is always risky and outside the norm, but I think you pull it off very well.

With most other situations, Takao finding door open with Kai/Rei would be really cheezy and just an excuse for smut... but not so much here. Takao's reaction is rather honest, and good.

So, in short, I like it. ;

Keep it up, love your fics.

Red
starshards chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
Wow. Al though extremely short, it was very well written. I think that it could have done with a little more interaction leading up to the yummy sex scene (nice job by the way, that lemon/strong lime should sucessfully piss off, since it's not too strong to be an NC-17, meaning that they have no right to delete it since you rated it correctly, so ban on sex shall not continue *is bitter about it*)

Anyway, as an extremely large KaixRei fan, I have to say that I love it. I see the possibility of one sided love/lust from Takao, but I personally think that Kai and Rei are just very well balanced *fangirl side adds- and perfect and gorgeous and... and! Squee!* and make a much better couple.

From a technical point of view, I very much like how you finished as you started, but tweaked it for a double meaning- the initial point, and the nice twist that Rei was the one on top.

Good job v
darksaphire chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
*eyes wide and gawking*...eek! i wonder how this would be in a chapter story? hm