Reviews for Heaven is a place on Earth
PhantomWolfies chapter 1 . 1/3
Aww so cute :D! Even now I still love Ash and May :)
fleur-de-fey chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
I have been reading Advanceshipping fics on FanFiction for years and I don't know how I managed to miss this one.

This was a great story; I love the descriptive style you used for the scenery, Ash and May's interaction, their emotions and their kiss-it was descriptive but not in a way where it seemed like you were just telling us what was going on and I could practically see the events unfolding in my head as I read.

You also did a great job with the characters, especially May's cheeky and teasing personality and you captured her relationship with Ash well (though I am slightly surprised that Ash was able to glean Misty's feelings for him, considering how dense he can be). I also appreciated how, while May had some initial feelings of jealousy towards Misty, she wasn't overly angry nor was she overly depressed about it; instead, she put Ash's worry first and she was still willing to listen to him and try to comfort him and she responded in a very natural way I felt.

One minor minor thing I have to point out is your use of parentheses in the quotes, which you don't need. It seemed that you were using them whenever the characters were speaking quietly, but to mention that they were speaking softer will suffice. Other than that, you did a lovely job with this story. I really enjoyed it
Advanceforeverandafter chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
AWWWW! I wish its continued somehow I would love to read about there secret relationship!
IceMaster1928 chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Yea that was a great story
FROST1441 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
great cool story and i loved it
Sir Mudkip chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Good Story! I like it! ( F.Y.I. though, ash's eyes are brown, not black )
brompton.pikachuu chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
yeah your right, by the way nice story
willis753 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I loved this romance. I know how you feel about describing love but not feeling it yet. Just remember don't give up hope. There's someone for everyone. Good luck.
willis117 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I really enjoy romance and you have really outdone yourself. I loved it.
Bubble Pop chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
nice heart warming story
SonicBlueBlur chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
What a nice, great, amazing and wonderful story! You really know how to write about romance. Advanceshipping forever, in the past I supported Pokeshipping, but I had a good reason: it was season 1 and May didn't existed :(

But now, I can say that Advanceshipping is the best pairing! Ash and May had a lot in common: they are caring, responsible, hard-working... and well, Ash can be a bit dense, but May can solve it!

Oh, and when May find Ash, I'm guessing May was thinking about the same thing as Ash? Just wondering ;)
Red Lightning Bolt chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
This is SOOO CUTE n' FLUFFY! I Luv it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Gr8 I luved it!
AlphaShadow9080 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
nice story ) (wow 1st AshxMay story)
Anitoon3 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Hi there!

This is good!

I like the kiss! And that they care about eachother!

I like the ending!

This is my first Ash x May story I'm reading and I want to say thanks for making it! :)

Anitoon3