Reviews for Pictures on the Wall
I love this storie.
Blue and Simbelmyne chapter 5 . 6/16/2005
Sweet.
Icy Discordia chapter 5 . 6/13/2005
Cute! I loved Ayame kicking Kouga's butt. Thanks!
FreyaLin chapter 5 . 6/12/2005
aw i loved it! so wutz the for now sorta speech? if there is gonna be a new chapter i want in
EmyrlRayne chapter 5 . 5/16/2005
This is the BEST Kouga Ayame fic EVER! you have a masterpiece here! GOOD JOB! *pats author on the back* GOOD JOB!
munmon chapter 5 . 5/13/2005
This was a very good story. You didn't drag it along, as some stories i've read.

I'm a big sesshy/rin fan(but erased all of my favorite sesshy/rin fics)I'm looking foward to checking your stories out.-
Shura the Noble Pirate not logged in chapter 5 . 5/5/2005
I had started reading this fic on at first, but now it's on here, so it's much easier to get to! n.n Anyways, congrats on a great ending for this fic, and I will be looking for the sequel! Take care!
MoonPhases676 chapter 4 . 5/4/2005
WOW, this is really good! i super like it, i lve lemony fics. Keep writing
Tsuyu no Inochi chapter 5 . 5/4/2005
Oh my! I was so caught up in the rapture from the last chapter I forgot about poor Kenji (bad, bad ninalee-chan :smacks own hand:)!

Well devised epilogue and storyline for your supporting characters.

Beautiful as ever!
AyamexKouga chapter 5 . 5/1/2005
It took you so long to update, but very good story
simonsaysfunction chapter 4 . 4/11/2005
I love it! KogaAyame fics are needed! I would write one but...I haven't seen the episode with Ayame in it. But my friend explained her character.
Senaca chapter 4 . 3/29/2005
Wow! That was 4 well written and insighful chapters. Please update soon.
Tsuyu no Inochi chapter 4 . 3/26/2005
I adore Ayame & Kouga fanfics and this one is truly outstanding!

Very meaningful and emotion filled chapters. Your mating ritual scene was brilliant! I wish I were an artist; I can visualize a colored sketch of these two in the embrace described in chapter 4, paragraph 40.

This was simply beautiful!
Oritsu chapter 4 . 3/14/2005
A Note from the Author:

My apologies for being out of the loop for so long! First off, thanks to all for the wonderful comments; you guys really make my day! Secondly, my apologies for the long delay for the final chapter! A lot of stuff has happened since I wrote this story, and as a result, I've let it gather some dust! I'm about halfway through the epilogue. However, I also have to finish my senior project, so please be patient with me. To all who enjoyed this fic and wanted more Kouga and Ayame, not to forget the adorable Ginta and Hakkaku (*snuggles*), please check out the sequel to both this fic and my Sessh and Rin fic. It's called "Bound Together: Danketsu" and I plan to give plenty of showtime to the wolf tribe as well as the other characters.