Reviews for Ten Patients Janet Wishes She Never Had
animefreak2015 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Howling with laughter. Adored Dr. Frasier. Cried when she died. Love her as a hologram in star fleet. Thank you so much for these delightful insights.
Miles-tails-prowler chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
I love that last one!
CaraLee934 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Despite having no knowledge of most of these fandoms, I greatly enjoyed this fic. Poor Janet's been around the block a time or too!
Cheers
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
LOL I liked this one a lot. *still snickering*
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
loved it.
Vanidot chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
LOL Very Cute! Thanks for posting!
erik chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Long Live Janet.
dreameralways chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Long Live Janet Fraiser!
Haiza Tyri chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
This was so fun! I especially loved the Hamlet one.
erik chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Great selection, all well done but Janet as the EMH simply rocked.
Lalene Brooks chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
I loved this... I would love to hear more crossover stories... of Janet's patients... even other possible post-humous patients... I'd love to see more written... feel free to contact me if you want to bounce ideas around...
IAmTheBoss chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
LOL! This was so funny. I can imagine that all these patients wouldn't be half as bad as SG-1 though. Great job.
Darth Tater chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
wow... a jantet EMH... i can just immagine... sounds interesting. lol.
Meirelle chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
This was awesome. I LOVED the last crossover. XDXD It was so cute!
SeedC chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
[Note: read this whole review, please.] Ok I have very limited tolerance for crossovers, and one of my firm rules is that a plethora of characters and fictons (such as this collection of drabbles, together) is BAD. It never works and it's annoying. So - you just had to write this so well that I now have to cross off that rule... ::glare:: Because this was very very good. And why? Because it sounded like authentic Janet, AND also truly offered tastes of all the alt-verses, in every drabble. Loved the StarTrek pieces, the ending made me LOL. Loved the candystriper piece, too. ::adding Author to Alerts::