Reviews for The Evil Long Forgotten
Louie Pastiche chapter 20 . 3/7/2005
A powerful ending, in every sense of the word. Thank you for sharing this masterpiece!
Papa Wheelie chapter 18 . 2/11/2005
Whoa! Didn't see that one coming! Blitzkrieg must've been rejuvenated by the Lazarus Pit. Bang-up job!
Louie Pastiche chapter 19 . 2/11/2005
A great climax! And, while I realize it was meant to be poignant, I couldn't help laughing my butt off at Wonder Woman's double-entendre. "Maybe I should take it off sometime." LOVE THAT LINE!
Papa Wheelie chapter 18 . 2/11/2005
Whoa! Never saw that one coming! Blitzkrieg must've been rejuvenated by the Lazarus Pit. Bang-up job!
Bolo chapter 18 . 2/1/2005
Times running out!
Louie Pastiche chapter 17 . 1/18/2005
OK! Everybody who hadn't already figured out that Heinrich and Henry were the same man, raise your hands. *Looks back and forth.* None of you? Hmph! Maybe there's hope for the American educational system, after all!
Superfan chapter 16 . 1/18/2005
"...bad internet fanfiction..." LOL! Were you being self-deprecating? Or, were you subtly poking fun at other Wonder Girl stories on this website? Oh! And, one nitpick: the term for elaborate manipulations that further some kind of scheme is "machinations." NOT "mechanisms!"
Bolo chapter 17 . 1/18/2005
Burn!
Superfan chapter 15 . 1/18/2005
Ah, yes! "We now see the disadvantages of over-relying on the Detective," as Al Ghul would say. If she used the wisdom of Athena a lot more often, Diana might have come to the same conclusion a lot sooner.
Superfan chapter 14 . 1/18/2005
Hmm! Stephen's being uncharacteristically short-tempered! I wonder if he could in on the terrorist takeover at the castle?
Bolo chapter 15 . 1/6/2005
The fight is on!
Bolo chapter 13 . 12/19/2004
A women mad is never a good thing.
Hoosier Daddy chapter 13 . 12/13/2004
With such flowery names for the other three women, I would've expected Pamela Isley to be the leader of the armored quartet! But, then again, Pammy might've organized them behind the scenes, and appointed Miss Mantis as field leader. *Love that name, btw! Makes her sound like the love child of that Apokoliptan merc with the same name...and Lady Shiva, herself.* I eagerly await the next fantabulous chapter.
Papa Wheelie chapter 12 . 12/7/2004
Bang-up job on all the preceding chapters, in any event. Looking forward to chapter 13! :-)
Papa Wheelie chapter 11 . 12/7/2004
I have to agree with Superfan. At least, where the Batman's attitude is concerned. Being a master of disguise, he knows-better than most-that physical appearance is meaningless. It's the PERCEPTION that matters! It's important that most people, especially his enemies, perceive Bruce Wayne as a harmless, ineffectual, hedonistic fop. *A method made famous by literary heroes like Baroness Orczy's Scarlet Pimpernel, btw.* Conversely, it's equally important that they perceive the Batman as being almost a supernatural creature of retribution. *Justice and revenge occasionally being just differently-named sides of the same two-headed coin.* So, what Diana considers arrogance is no doubt a pragmatic fact-of-life, from his p.o.v.