Reviews for A Pool of Blood at the Neck
Sailor Pandabear chapter 9 . 7/31/2011
poor harry.
hermiony4ever chapter 9 . 8/29/2008
YOU HAVE 2 BRIND HERMIONY BACK! please bring her and ron back as vampires with souls! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
gosullivan chapter 9 . 12/14/2007
While this story was entertaining, it didn't have any flow.

And how Hermione turned was stupid. That was so unHermione. Getting a book, while people were dying. And only taking Ron with her? Must I fanwank that she was hoping to make out in a broom closet or something. Anyway it seemed hella plot hole of her. Especially since she already knew it was a vampire and anyone could have been a vampire. THE FUCK.
gosullivan chapter 8 . 12/14/2007
NO! Tell me Vampire Hermione gets away and becomes bad ass. Even though she died a totally and stupid death because everyone knows not to go with anyone alone if there are vampires about. Unless you do the vamp tests.

And Lavender is dead.
gosullivan chapter 7 . 12/14/2007
If I were Harry, I would so be like FUCK THIS! And treat everyone as a vampire. Learn the fire spell! AH!
gosullivan chapter 5 . 12/14/2007
CRAP! Ron ate Hermione... Or Hermione is the vamp. CONFUSED.
cecil13 chapter 9 . 7/7/2005
Absolutley Brilliant! It's great. You should make Draco a vampire, then get him and spike confused. It'd be great...
cecil13 chapter 8 . 6/13/2005
Please update. It's great story. Seriously. Write more. Moake someone go insane like Dru. Maybe Darla could come back...
ChristmasInHollywood chapter 8 . 1/27/2005
very cool, very cool indeedy, this story has soo much potential!
AngelxofxmusicXx chapter 8 . 1/14/2005
Loved it! Update soon! Your a really good auther! _~ Thanks again for reviewing my fanfic! _
AngelxofxmusicXx chapter 3 . 1/13/2005
OMG! YOU KILLED SNAPE! NO! _
AngelxofxmusicXx chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
I realy liked this! Thanks for reviewing my fanfic! I'll read the rest of this latter. I have to go to H.W. -_- BYE!
Almadynis chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
Great! How did buffy get in the school, let alone find it? Anyway, when's the next chapter?
meg chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
wow you really suck at writing..harry potter is british remember? and they dont say things like grope in a broom closet..have you ever read harry potter? and it seems to me all you do is copy other writers work..especially from the Georgia Nicholson books.
Dany chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
Can't wait to see how Ron and Hermione will fare against the Scooby Gang .