Reviews for When Darkness Falls
TheWhiteMouthCat chapter 9 . 1/15
Rarely do I find a Fanfiction this good, but I did. And I regret not a second I took to read it. It reminds me a lot of another story of another fandom, but I dare say, no offense to the author (whom I suppose has not seen this), this one was developed much better in many ways and makes far more sense. I think we all have a light side as well as a dark side in one way or another, even the nicest person, but we need to learn to live with it and face it without fear. It is part of us, you will never be able to defeat it totally, but you must rule over it like the boss you should be. I personally am the kind of person that barely, and extremetely rarely gets angry, much less furious, but when I do the outbursts are very awful in many ways. Anakin always had a very fragile personality when it came to controling himself, and to be honest, he was exactly what he was presented as at some point here: just something waiting to explode, sad as it is. He should have been taught to overcome and train that part of himself, not push it away, which Jedi sadly fail in teaching others many times. I should not be surprised anyways, it is too hard, but I suppose that is still not much of an excuse...? I love this sort of fanfiction.

That was too good for it to end so badly, but we all know that the return of the Jedi basically means that Anakin won in the very, very end thanks to his own son...How dramatic and perfect. I always thought Anakin had issues of many kinds, so this fanfiction is totally my cup of tea.
Anyways, I feel like he interfered for small periods of time. Think about it; Vader did not care a darn thing for Luke, at all. But he still called him of a very caring way all the time, even when he was of no use for him, always reffering to him as "My son". Dont you think that sounds way too nice? I just got into Star wars, and oh man, I LOVE IT now, but one thing that always bothered me about it...Anakins transition. We barely got to see the actual caring, kind good in him or the relationship that he shared with Obi-wan. That was a HUGE plot point that could have been used to explote as much as possible. His reaction to seeing the hologram of him killing the younglings was too...short, brief, and heartless to the situation in question. In that case, they could have used the music as much as possible, used different camera moves, and even have him say "No", but not as into a cry. More as into "I dont believe it...why?!" kind of way. That would have been perfect. Perfect! Look, I dont want to be picky, but I really think they need a girl in their team. I swear it is not a preference because I am a girl myself, it is just that no one there has the ability to handle a certain kind of themes, and from seeing other companies I know that the best thing is to have both man and woman working on the major aspects. Seriously, any of the extremes is awful as far as I know. The plot of star wars is amazing, beyond great, but the overall heart of the series gets lost very easily. It needs more heart, more emotion into it. And also better editing with less Movie Maker transitions, no joke. Anakins transition was...too "meh" for such a wonderful, amazing, great, and breath taking idea. Would you believe me if I told you that I think they should have gone for your version? THIS? I like to be kind, praise, blah, blah, blah...But I am serious. Your way of representing his downfall is probably the best one ever, more than the original and more than anything. Take it from a person that loves happy endings.

Anyways, I absolutely love this, and I think it is one of my favorite stories of all time. Wow. Congrats! *Hugs*
ftsproductions chapter 9 . 12/8/2012
Wow it was a amezing story! I loved it!
E chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Nice beginning, only it was kind of disgusting when he kissed Padme after he vomited xDD
Mizra chapter 9 . 9/28/2005
Your story brought back memories that were burned into my mind from watching EPI. How I am going to miss the old Anakin, that is, until ROTJ. Your story is really awesome and I hope you continue further with stories of this calibar.
vadersslave chapter 9 . 1/23/2005
MEEP! I really liked this story. It was somewhat creepy, but cool at the same time. Thanks for writing it.
silvanelf chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
hey! this is silvanelf. thanks for reviewing my story! (made me happy..i'm glad you like it so far..) anywho, i happen to be a HUGE star wars fan, so i'm definately going to be reading your works, i haven't read them yet, (no time no time...) but i will be reviewing you in the future. Right now i'm concentrating on LOTR, so i don't read anything else, but your stories certainly look good(i promise to read them when i can.) Keep writing!

KTskywalker chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
I knew you'd post this eventually! lol, i told you everyone would like it just like i did.
Febreez chapter 9 . 12/6/2004
I think that your story is very good. I liked the way you ended your story!
Doreen chapter 9 . 12/4/2004

I can't wait for Episode I!

It's going to be the best Star Wars film of em all.
PadmeSkywalker chapter 9 . 12/1/2004
OMG! it was amazing! this is totally george worthy! haha! the plot was excellent and everything, this was very well written and i loved it! ::applause::
PadmeSkywalker chapter 8 . 11/11/2004
i finally sat down and read the whole thing...please update really soon! i was hanging off every word this was written so excellently!
Gevaden chapter 8 . 11/10/2004
That was very entertaining, and I must stress very. Vader fighting Anakin is a cool idea.

As for my story, its called 'Light And Dark' and I'm currently writing the final chapter.
PadmeSkywalker chapter 2 . 11/9/2004
i'm so sorry that i'm just cathcing up with the story now! i would read more but i'm at school and don't want to get in trouble haha...can't wait!
Febreez chapter 8 . 11/8/2004
This is an awsome story! Please hurry and update, I want to know what happens!
Dracula's Lair chapter 7 . 11/7/2004
actually I think u deserve more reviews, just change your summary.