Reviews for When Darkness Falls
ftsproductions chapter 9 . 12/8/2012
Wow it was a amezing story! I loved it!
E chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Nice beginning, only it was kind of disgusting when he kissed Padme after he vomited xDD
Mizra chapter 9 . 9/28/2005
Your story brought back memories that were burned into my mind from watching EPI. How I am going to miss the old Anakin, that is, until ROTJ. Your story is really awesome and I hope you continue further with stories of this calibar.
vadersslave chapter 9 . 1/23/2005
MEEP! I really liked this story. It was somewhat creepy, but cool at the same time. Thanks for writing it.
silvanelf chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
hey! this is silvanelf. thanks for reviewing my story! (made me happy..i'm glad you like it so far..) anywho, i happen to be a HUGE star wars fan, so i'm definately going to be reading your works, i haven't read them yet, (no time no time...) but i will be reviewing you in the future. Right now i'm concentrating on LOTR, so i don't read anything else, but your stories certainly look good(i promise to read them when i can.) Keep writing!

KTskywalker chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
I knew you'd post this eventually! lol, i told you everyone would like it just like i did.
Febreez chapter 9 . 12/6/2004
I think that your story is very good. I liked the way you ended your story!
Doreen chapter 9 . 12/4/2004

I can't wait for Episode I!

It's going to be the best Star Wars film of em all.
PadmeSkywalker chapter 9 . 12/1/2004
OMG! it was amazing! this is totally george worthy! haha! the plot was excellent and everything, this was very well written and i loved it! ::applause::
PadmeSkywalker chapter 8 . 11/11/2004
i finally sat down and read the whole thing...please update really soon! i was hanging off every word this was written so excellently!
Gevaden chapter 8 . 11/10/2004
That was very entertaining, and I must stress very. Vader fighting Anakin is a cool idea.

As for my story, its called 'Light And Dark' and I'm currently writing the final chapter.
PadmeSkywalker chapter 2 . 11/9/2004
i'm so sorry that i'm just cathcing up with the story now! i would read more but i'm at school and don't want to get in trouble haha...can't wait!
Febreez chapter 8 . 11/8/2004
This is an awsome story! Please hurry and update, I want to know what happens!
Dracula's Lair chapter 7 . 11/7/2004
actually I think u deserve more reviews, just change your summary.
Dracula's Lair chapter 8 . 11/7/2004
Oh man! this is so sad! but i think it leads perfectly from Aotc to ANH. Good one!