Reviews for Mr Kaiba
Guineapiglover-too-lazy-to-log chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
FUNNY! Especially the pink pony part...
yvettie confettie chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
i luv this fanfiction. :) i thiknk it is great and needs none corrections. GREAT JOB!
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
- lol. - I liked it.
Dreammistress Jade chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
That was great!Do you happen to have a couple of pictures of kaiba in his pajamas?And maybe a recording of him complaining about the pink pony?that would make GREAT blackmail material!D
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
LOL! I loved the pink pony and teddy bear plus the shampoo!
yvette chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
This is great nextyou should probley do one where kiaba is humping a chair or something like like. Youwould make agreat story writer.
Kodoku mousou chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
hahahahahaha!

That was a rather... crazy story.

Even Joey isn't so stupid as to do that.

You should write more stories like this.

Now, excuse me as I leave to laugh maniacly.
Mileniua chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
He, He! My Spanish story is for spanish people to read, darling. To see it in English, read Hunted- Child of the Dragoness

nad read it there! _ P.S. I bet my OC could testify that Kaiba does use Herbal Essence...
Zelda-Jewel chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
That was funny...hahaha...

But anywayz I have say I know that LinkxZelda would not work for one she is a sage, but my first fanfiction I read had some Link/Zelda and after that I thought it was very cute. But as you can see I read your bio.
LoveLiesBleeding2 chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
interesting...pink pony hm?

well, it's very unique, and i must say, quite worth the time it takes to read it. i laughed my butt off. -

very nice, i hope to see more from you!

and thank you for all of your much appreciated reviews!
Kitty Kayla chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
Tsk, tsk,tsk. WHAT THE HECK IS IT WITH YOU? Code:Lyoko is an Anime show. GET IT THRU YUR DEMENTED GREEN MONKEY MIND! Oh, by the way, anyone who reads this review please note now that I personally know this crazy person (She's my neighbor, and one of my best friends!) Anyway, nice story, Meg!
Cyana-Goddess-of-Witchcraft chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
lol! Great description of the pj's! couldn't have said it better. The only thing i could think to have added would've been him sucking his thumb, but that's just going a bit too far. (bordering on desturbing...) Looking forward to the next Chappie.
Shadows Link 28 chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
::facefaults:: how the hell does kaiba have a teddy bear oh wow that is kewl black mail. keep writing now gotta see when this was made to see if u have been writing. mwahahahahaha err yea update soon
luvin aoshi chapter 1 . 10/15/2004