Reviews for Weeping Willow
Savoan Locc chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
You macce me sicc, you prbably the only jyoumi fan that is a guy out there! You fuccin fag. Caliming to be a Crab, you ain't shit cuz- Koumi fan for life, fuccin slob!
koushiros girl who is too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 2/23/2002
*sniff* so sad. i love mimou. but i thought jyou had the power over ice, adn matt had the power of water...but whatever. nice fic.
nu chapter 1 . 2/15/2002
I'm about to bawl my eyes out right now. That was so tender, and emotional...and perfectly in character. HOW could anyone believe that Jyoumi doesn't exist?

And finally! A use for the ep. 50 clones! All right, young Kido, if you've decided you *must* replicate your father's ungodly scary chibi form, you D*MN well better copy every other thing about him! Hair, glasses, Ishida-gravitating tendencies...and get it RIGHT!

Favorite line(s): "Anybody else would excuse him for breaking his promise of watching the sunset with them.

Anybody else but Mimi Tachikawa Kido.

He just had the bad luck to marry *me*."

*sniff*! I never thought I could love Dead Jyou so much!
GossipGatogirl chapter 1 . 5/14/2001
My gosh! You should be a novelist,I'm still crying! That was soooooooooo beautiful! Don't be so unsure of yourself!
GenkiChibiElla chapter 1 . 4/14/2001
!

loved it.
Yena Kim chapter 1 . 4/11/2001
...Excuse me ::runs to the bathroom, grabs a tissue, crys heart out due to sadness:: oops. You didn't see me, did you?
Jyoumi chapter 1 . 4/9/2001
Sad! :( but good!
Hypermon chapter 1 . 3/3/2001
Dude, the font was really small. I was still able to read it though. Hmm... I LOVE MIMOE! Oh yea! This was great!
cali-chan chapter 1 . 2/19/2001
Awwwwww, that was so sad... Jyou-kun just HAD to die, didn't he? Argh, life is cruel. I liked the crests thingie, it was very sweet. Good story. -cali-chan.
mysticVigil chapter 1 . 2/17/2001
Awwwww, that was so sweet! Poor Jyou tho... Why'd he have to die? Anywayz, awesome as always... You have a great talent in writing! Peace! *Liz*
Moonfairyhime chapter 1 . 2/16/2001
*cries* YOU MADE ME CRY! Okay, this was great, and if kinda touched home for me (when my grandfather died) so, I really liked it, and I hope to see more touching work from you. *cries more*
Kawaii Dragoness chapter 1 . 2/16/2001
Wow... I loved this story. JYOUMI RULES! I call it Jyoumi, but that's OK. i like Jyou Jr. and Miccy, also. Oh, please write more, and I do love powers over nature. (In Combo Unite, I have the power of dragons, as well as share the power of the waters with the other OCG.) So keep writin'.
The Dark Peregrine chapter 1 . 2/16/2001
Waaaaaaah! I'm crying! Very good!
Mamacita chapter 1 . 2/15/2001
That was so sad...I really enjoed it!

It brought tears to my eyes...

-Mamacita
Rachel Lynn chapter 1 . 2/14/2001
Sugoi! That was awesome! And a very *well* written sonfic! Excellent work! (I can't believe you killed Jyou though! *sniffs* Oh well, *excellent* work on Mimi's point of view about the whole thing!) I loved it!