Reviews for Bound & Determined
anniegirl132 chapter 9 . 5/29
I really loved this story! Especially all the awesome h/c since you still kept them in character throughout the whole thing. :)
anniegirl132 chapter 6 . 5/28
O.o so much suspense...
anniegirl132 chapter 5 . 5/28
That guy is going to die
anniegirl132 chapter 4 . 5/28
Asdfghjkl, Zoro noooo! D:
anniegirl132 chapter 3 . 5/28
Oh no, now their actually doing some damage... O.O
Sam chapter 2 . 3/24
1 for a Haystack Pirates spin-off series.
HipsterL chapter 9 . 3/11
Nice story, though having read some of your other works I would expect no less from you.
ashlynhope28 chapter 9 . 2/3
I usually only read things centered around Luffy (my favorite), but omfg I am so glad this was recommended to me! This was so in character and so amazing and I loved it so much. It was pretty lighthearted but then chapter 4 came and hit me like a brick. I was terrified for Sanji when they were going to cut off his hand, but then Zoro was so fierce and protective and so /Zoro/. And it was just fantastic and then Sanji worrying about the damn mosshead and trying to break them out and god it was perfect. You're just an amazing writer, okay?
BlatantBookworm chapter 9 . 1/2
This is an absolutely gorgeous story! I love it! The characterisation is spot on, you have enough of a plot to be a great read and enough torture to be guiltily amazing.
Kay Hau chapter 9 . 2/20/2014
Oh, wow! I really didn't know what to expect at all from the description, but this story was just - fun! Excitement and drama and laughs, even with such a simple core idea as a Zoro and Sanji getting locked up in a case of mistaken identity! Great job! I totally enjoyed this story from the first chapter to the last, cheering along our heros the whole way! Totally favoriting!
Mad Zia Magdalena chapter 9 . 12/12/2013
Awesome job! This is a really well written and somehow very entertaining story. XD Good job with the characters and their exchanges!
Sayichi chapter 9 . 7/11/2013
Loved it!
Sayichi chapter 5 . 7/11/2013
"And if they happen to ask about us, just say that we're looking foward to seeing Tony again."...I ALMOST DIED! This is hilarious and horrible at the same time! Horrible because its torture and hilarious because of everything else! Love your style! Love the story! "I never was very fond of octopus."
Sayichi chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
I love this story! :P
Cute Kirby chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
I love the line about Zoro looking more like himself with blood on his face (so true). The less-than-friendly banter is beautiful. I keep waiting for them to break into song: "Beinkusu no sake wo, todoke no yuku yo . . . " But maybe I'm the only one thinking of Binkusu when I read Beinkusu.