Reviews for Bound & Determined
Juat read and had to leave a thank you!
You really have a great talent in telling stories, mixing fun and drama, and your characterizations of Sanji and Zoro were perfect! Also liked the seven deaths and tiger hunt, hope you get around writing more One Piece.
Night-Mare-Chan chapter 9 . 8/21/2016
I've probably commented on this fic before but, hell, I'll do it again. I really really love this one. This and Seven Deaths, are my two favorite Zoro/Sanji fics of all time. Not even necessarily shippy although they are very easy to ship here.

Specifically what I love about Bound and Determined is their characterization. The way they play off each other and show concern for each other and are annoyed at each other all through an excessive amount of bitching at each other and fighting. Which is how any Zoro/Sanji story should be. I love their bravado and their struggle. For some reason they look really good while bleeding and it's always nice to see them fight their way through the situation. The plot/misunderstanding was set up and executed well and I really loved to hate the antagonist... But I think one of my favorite parts is just the little hint of Seven Deaths in there. That layover from a past trauma that still infect Sanji. It's really well crafted and excellent.

Anyway, I just thought I'd let you know. I rec this fic (and Seven Deaths) to all the OP newbies and it's a standard in my "What is One Piece fanfiction" canon because it's so very good. Thank you for writing it and the other (and Tiger Hunt is pretty brilliant as well)
xri chapter 8 . 4/23/2016
OMG! They are so adorable! :33
xri chapter 1 . 4/23/2016
Fantastico!
Mary Eliza Von Teese chapter 2 . 3/13/2016
Honestly those two are just too stupid and too funny for me.
The dialogues arr the best!
CoolerHope chapter 9 . 2/6/2016
10/10 would read again
anniegirl132 chapter 9 . 5/29/2015
I really loved this story! Especially all the awesome h/c since you still kept them in character throughout the whole thing. :)
anniegirl132 chapter 6 . 5/28/2015
O.o so much suspense...
anniegirl132 chapter 5 . 5/28/2015
That guy is going to die
anniegirl132 chapter 4 . 5/28/2015
Asdfghjkl, Zoro noooo! D:
anniegirl132 chapter 3 . 5/28/2015
Oh no, now their actually doing some damage... O.O
Sam chapter 2 . 3/24/2015
1 for a Haystack Pirates spin-off series.
HipsterL chapter 9 . 3/11/2015
Nice story, though having read some of your other works I would expect no less from you.
ashlynhope28 chapter 9 . 2/3/2015
I usually only read things centered around Luffy (my favorite), but omfg I am so glad this was recommended to me! This was so in character and so amazing and I loved it so much. It was pretty lighthearted but then chapter 4 came and hit me like a brick. I was terrified for Sanji when they were going to cut off his hand, but then Zoro was so fierce and protective and so /Zoro/. And it was just fantastic and then Sanji worrying about the damn mosshead and trying to break them out and god it was perfect. You're just an amazing writer, okay?
BlatantBookworm chapter 9 . 1/2/2015
This is an absolutely gorgeous story! I love it! The characterisation is spot on, you have enough of a plot to be a great read and enough torture to be guiltily amazing.