Reviews for Bound & Determined
firedraygon chapter 8 . 12/22/2004
I love the relationship between Zoro and Sanji that you portray. It's like the entire message Oda-sensei is trying to tell us, with the whole nakama thing and everything. Awesome work. I love your fics to death. I'm looking forward to the next update!

~firedraygon97
Kiharu Aroukii chapter 8 . 12/22/2004
I can't wait to see Luffy find out about Zoro and Sanji! He's going to be pissed as hell! Hope you update soon!
Mei Yanohi chapter 8 . 12/22/2004
OH MAH GAWD I CAN'T WAIT TO READ THE END HOLY CRAP! AND MORE TIGER HUNT TO!
tastywheat chapter 4 . 12/22/2004
Great story. When I read the part about the goons threatening to chop of Sanji's hands, it felt like my stomach had swallowed my heart. Yikes! Very good stuff. Thanks!
Erithil chapter 7 . 12/21/2004
You've written Sanji to be very brave here, and very loyal too, which is very touching. It was very nice. But Sanji seemed to be pretty much out of action for a while with his broken legs.

And Zoro has a sword! Yay! *insert victory dance* Finally. Now we can have some stabbing and slashing and bad-guys'-blood-spilling. Hm...wonder if the bullet wounds would prevent him from doing much of that. 'Course not! It's just a couple of little holes. Che! *grin* Go get them, Zoro!
dragonodare chapter 7 . 12/19/2004
Poor Sanji. If these were normal people, once the hurting stopped, they'd be unfit to offer comfort besides strangled moans and gurgling.

Unsurprising that every one of Luffy's crew has their own brand of "elasticity," but the speed with which Zoro and Sanji bounce back from ANY injury is at all times shockingly inhuman.

["Hmm, whups. A six-inch deep canyon down my torso? Now let me fight this octopus." "I've incurred nerve damage of the spine? Really? Well, for MOST folks that's permanently non-regenerative, but Zeff's special chicken soup should do the trick."] Gah.

Regardless, you do their medical aberration Great Justice, whilst simultaneously stretching them to their limits-as always with the minutely crafted language and metaphors that draw you such a crowd. I particularly liked "paper doll in a rainstorm," for simplicity that doesn't detract from its impact. Mad cool, yo.

Thanks for reccing "Downhill." Thither I wander to indulge in yet more folderol with the freaks. Yay.
AnimeFreakPerson chapter 7 . 12/16/2004
I'm really loving this fic! _
Shiy chapter 7 . 12/16/2004
That was awesome. (And if I'm lucky, I'll be the 100th or so reviewer for B&D, whoot!) That was very satisfactory and unexpected when Sanji kicked that thug. I seem to be losing my coherence. Um. Update soon! (please)
firedraygon chapter 7 . 12/15/2004
Oh man, I love your Sanji torture. You do it with such finesse that it just seems so natural. I feel bad for your favourite characters. ;

Please write more soon. I'm looking forward to your next update!

~firedraygon97
Tri chapter 2 . 12/15/2004
Yeah me again...I retrack my last suggestion about Zoro getting Pudgy. I want LUFFY to get him! I want a PISSED AS HELL OFF CAPTAIN FUTURE PIRATE KING TO...TO...

I don't know, but maybe he would break his legs...but Luffy seems fitting cause then both Sanji and Zoro won't be fighting and bickering who gets him. Plus Luffy needs to avenge his crew. He never got the chance to beat anyone up for Seven Deaths...

but yeah...im going to shut up now.
Tri chapter 7 . 12/15/2004
::grimaces:: damn thats painful...to just let his legs get broken...but WHAT does pudgy have against Sanji? I mean he seems to constantly be in contact with him! ::frowns:: Personally though, I want Zoro to be the one who gets him...dont know why...i think id pefer pudgy to be chopped dough then beaten dough...
BluePard chapter 7 . 12/15/2004
Way to make us all feel like sadists. Much love for Sanji here, that's the stupid never-give-up attitude I expect. But I want some retribution already. What's happening on the ship, the ship!
HaruHoro chapter 7 . 12/15/2004
I really wish I could spare the brain power to write a decent and cohesive review this time but right now all I can think is: "Not his legs! My poor baby!" Although I am sad to note that no one's kicked the fat guy's fat ass yet. Yeah, I think we need to get crackin' on that one (can't wait to see him go down to a guy with two broken legs; my righteous laughter will no doubt scare my cats but it'll be worth it). As always, I await your next chapter on baited breath and the edge of my seat. Someday I'll pass out and fall off the chair, but right now it's just pleasantly tingly.
LittleShadow1 chapter 7 . 12/15/2004
Aw, was it just me or was this chapter shorter than the one before? Oh well, it's an update, so I'm not complaining. I love updates. _ Once again I can do nothing but fangirl, coz I'm such a stupid, non-useful reviewer. Your writing-style is still great! And Sanji's legs being broken, that is just... *shakes head* And yet, I enjoy reading that. Why? Why do I enoy bad things happening to poor Sanji? I don't know, I guess I'm just sadistic that way. And I love how you write Zoro, especially Zoro being pissed off. I'm gonna stop right here, coz I can't say anything useful, and I'm just gonna end up going 'sque' and making myself sound like more of a total moron...
Kiharu Aroukii chapter 7 . 12/15/2004
OUCH! Did Sanji just kick the nimb nuts in the chin with his busted legs! TT_TT PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
257 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »