Reviews for Bound & Determined
New Neon chapter 9 . 3/15/2012
Oh I really REALLY liked this, it's so well done!
Mokulule chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
This chapter cracked me up! Now to read some more :D
Ophelion chapter 9 . 11/1/2011
Wow, that was worth reading in one go! I love the way you write these two - so much nakamaship, none of the romance, yet you've got the deep relationship down pat at the same time you've got them completely in-character. Good nakamaship 'fics are hard to come by, it seems. Much less with these two. ;w;

Love the hurt and comfort here. Exactly what I was looking for in a good read. Thanks for that and keep up the great work!
Reveriepi chapter 9 . 1/16/2011
I love the way you write Zoro and Sanji - it's so much fun to read. Thanks for putting up the story.
Konnie-chan chapter 9 . 10/21/2010
Ah, I was a fan of your work before I even started watching OP... never got around reviwing though, sorry. I wanted to say, though, in regards to both this and Seven Deaths, that I haven't seen the dinamics between these two portrayed as accurately as you do it. The sense of nakamashp I get from this is exactly the same that got me hooked to one piece to begin with. And, in the other fic, I wanted to congratulate you for breaking Sanji in mind, body and soul, and still not making him look weak. Honest, that takes talent. I wish you would return to the OP and Get Backers fandoms, though.(and that you wrote yaoi :P) A well, a girl can dream xD Hugs!
shittygomu chapter 5 . 8/4/2010
Tony... Yeah okay xD
shittygomu chapter 3 . 8/4/2010
What were they again? Blitzeneels or something? I don't even care. The fat guy annoys me xD

Pretty sure he annoys Sanji and Zoro too :P
shittygomu chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
Fat guy's hard-headed, huh?

Yay! A story with no plot.
shittygomu chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
That last line sounded weird. And OOC. And good.
SukiRin chapter 9 . 7/28/2010