Reviews for Bound & Determined
SukiRin chapter 3 . 7/28/2010
fainting at electricution, it must have felt weird
SukiRin chapter 2 . 7/28/2010
oh i'm getting excited
SukiRin chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
wow, that last sentence is a tongue twister
Pom Rania chapter 5 . 7/5/2010
That is FUNNY!
Pom Rania chapter 3 . 7/5/2010
**As the power crackled, Sanji gritted his teeth, and methodically began to list the man's family tree, starting with his great grandfather the diseased rat and working down to his conception following his mother's overly enthusiastic congress with a giant slug.**

That - is GOOD.
Diiah chapter 9 . 4/30/2010
You're amazing writer. I loved this from beginning to end. There were so many good parts. Zoro's and Sanji's talking was so natural that I could imagine those scenes in the show.

Very well written, I envy you. :)
AllHeroesWearHats chapter 9 . 4/10/2010
Wow, this was amazing! There are so many people who have tried to write this but fail by going out of charcter or making it yaoi...dont know how they can do that in this situation but still. I LOVED THIS! You are a really good writer, thanks for the fic! -

~AHWH~
VeIra-Girl chapter 9 . 4/1/2010
I really like and enjoyed reading this story. Re-read story twice.

Keep up the good work!
Samu chapter 9 . 3/3/2010
Very nice work on this! I liked the little references back to the previous story. I loved how far Zoro and Sanji were willing to go for each other, and the crazy awesome banter.
AllBlueChaser chapter 8 . 2/22/2010
Actually I should leave a better review than just "awesome". I loved this fic and I'm not sure why I never read it before when I am such an uber fan of 7 deaths.

My favorite part, Sanji saying he didn't want anyone to get hurt for him again. The epic Zeff reference...and explaining his sacrificial behavior...

Just like that the fic transcended to as higher place beyond fanfiction...
AllBlueChaser chapter 9 . 2/22/2010
So awesome!
vivaciousRingo chapter 9 . 12/31/2009
D&amn I feel so proud of myself to broke your 2hundred rev;s ;pp*sick laughter*

Please don't mind the stupid me...~~ ;p

I enjoyed so much this fic and also 7 deaths that I had to add you to my favourite authors(hope you don't mind?;p)

Overal? 5stars;D
vivaciousRingo chapter 8 . 12/31/2009
Zoro and Sanji nakamaship is such a cute thing~~! too bad you didn;t make it more sexed up between them, but your one piece fics are great, so I can live with that;D ;p
vivaciousRingo chapter 7 . 12/31/2009
Wow~~!*sweaty hands*Sanji is great!and Zoro will probably slash the fat man in little pieces if Sanji with broken legs doesn't find him first;p nice chapter you have some good writing skills;* ;D write more you make ppl happy by reading such an interesting fics;
vivaciousRingo chapter 6 . 12/31/2009
Great thinking making Sanji disislocate his bone so he could get free! And the drama at the end~~!I'm so going to read next chapter to find out what happened~!:D
257 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »