Reviews for JOH: It All Falls Down
Nice story.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Nice work.
SeanHicks4 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I liked this chapter/sequel thingy, only thing that bugs me, and I might be wrong because I wasn't the biggest DC fan, but you keep calling MM by his family name.
Bobboky chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
good
Spike94763 chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
your like a genius or something most superhero stories ive read a very poorly written but not yours im enjoying this immensely keep up the great work
Village Mystic chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Some interesting twists in this one. I'm hoping you start using you're and your there and their better in your later stories.
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
This series just keeps getting more and more interesting. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.
n1ghtwing chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
this is great. the characterisations, the storylines, everything. I've just read the series up to this one and can't find any more. are there any? if not, please write some!
FireClaw chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
Nice, Really Impressive work you've done. Its very extensive and detailed. I like how xander turned out and I hope you plan to write a sequel to this!
TheDeadWalk chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
Cool story absolutly love the whole series. Very nice. Keep up the good work.
SHAWN PROVONCHA chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
THIS PART WAS GREAT I CANT WAIT TO READ THE NEXT PART.
SuperFreak chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
Love the story. Hell Love the series. Very creative. Keep up the good work.
Kail Blade chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
You once mentioned that Xander was adopted. Is that going to have an effect later on?
C-Theory chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
great set of stories, i cant wait to see the next one and see what suprises you ahve in store
Ronin100 chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
That was the best of all JOH stories. I know this was going to be a Trilogy but you can not stop now. This is a great Series, please keep posting.